How do you lane against Kassadin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuceTheCaboose

07-21-2012

So I main AP mid, and I love my role. But I just cannot lane against Kassadin at all. It's frustrating and makes me want to uninstall the game sometimes. But anyway, I play a lot of Lux, Cassiopeia, Ahri, LeBlanc, Morgana, and Veigar.

But Kassadin, he ruins me every single time. This is just normal blind pick btw, so no counter picking and whatnot lol. Should I just send the AD carry mid? Should I just "survive" my lane? What do I do? Any tips would be helpful. Thanks.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Autoattack is the key. The early laning of kass is really, really bad. Don't panic when he silences you, if you are Veigar, Cass, Ahri, Leblanc..... you can always autoattack Kass, especially when he is trying to last hit.

Put more pressure on Kass, kill him before he is 6, and you will snowball out of him.

Sending the AD carry to mid also work, but then you might want a more specific support for you.

Casual Fun

08-11-2012

Went against a Kass my last game lol
Just as ExecutionerKen have said.

Also, give Swain a try. With Swain, harass Kass (lol rhyme) before level 6 and maybe try to kill him a few times.
After you both hit level 6, if he blinks in to silence you, pop your ult before he gets his Q off and walk towards him. After the silence wears off, you can punish him for doing you injustice.
But try to stay out of his slow range, cuz that hurts and it'll slow you...

With any other champs, try to stay in his out-of-Q-range-but-just-outside-his-blink-range. When he blinks in, dont run away, but stick on him and auto attack him. And since he is more of a hit and run champ, he will try to run away after hitting you. Just stick on him and combo him as he is running away.

You have a 6 second window to do all this after his Q goes off.

Tangerine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Oh, Casual Fun is me. Accidentally posted with the other account.
You can check out my latest Swain match if that gives any credibility
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/27943415

M3GaL0d0n

08-12-2012

You've heard some great tips. I'll say this in addition, if you can handle the enemy solo top (playing as a mid), hot-switching lanes with your solo top has potential to really put some pain on Kassadin in lane. Garen, Talon, Pantheon, or Fiora, and pretty much any other champion with a decent gap-closer, crowd control (Silence and slow combo or stun) and mostly physical damage, can REALLY screw over Kassadin early game. He's melee and has to enter the middle of the creep wave in order to farm well, so charging at him with a physical damage dealer allows you to circumvent his passive and zone him very effectively. Shutting down Kassadin early game will put you very far ahead in winning a game against him.

GLHF

P.S. No intimidation at all, but if you feel like you can play other lanes somewhat well, jumping into Draft-pick normals is an excellent way to both improve your gameplay and overall experience from blind, and you get to counterpick. It's okay if you don't feel like you're ready or just don't want to, but its a step-up from blind as people are generally smarter, and more pleasant than blind pick players.

HunterPraxis

08-12-2012

Just Counterpick him, Mordekaiser and Teemo.

I prefer teemo because when he jump on u (R+Q+E) u only run to him and Auto attack him remember learn your Poison(E) and there u got a kassadin owned, Oh. and remember get some MR.