ELO Hell: A Survival Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

e Zinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Yeah dude I am not so sure if 1370 counts as getting out of elo hell... there are just as many trolls/feeders/afkers as there are in 1100 elo. IMO 1300-1400 is the most frustrating experience ever.

Colred

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by e Zinc View Post
Yeah dude I am not so sure if 1370 counts as getting out of elo hell... there are just as many trolls/feeders/afkers as there are in 1100 elo. IMO 1300-1400 is the most frustrating experience ever.
Not sure what your point is here. I never claimed to have gotten out of ELO Hell. In fact, my entire post is about maintaining a positive attitude while being stuck in ELO Hell and potentially improving your play while you're here. I agree that 1300-1400 is still a frustrating level of ELO Hell - one I haven't quite busted my way through just yet. But it IS qualitatively different than 1100, and from what I've read, the trolls never disappear. You've just got to get good enough to overcome them.

sonicrainboom35

07-04-2013

My LP is at 0. I have no hope.

The Epicer ONe

08-23-2013

bump

Sacred Striker

09-03-2013

Recently, I've been playing ranked games, hoping to get to Silver tier (where I was) asap.
I dropped to Bronze tier cuz I haven't play ranked games in a while.
Now, I've been trying to get out of BRONZE ELO HELL.
Reason why I say it's ELO hell, is cuz my team is composed of unskilled players (AFKs, steal lane, etc)
Please help me... PLEASE
I lost 10 ranked games in a row.
Btw, I play in taiwan server.