Rudeness of players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SABERESS

07-21-2012

Well league community I am losing hope in the chance of meeting a civil team member, that isn't rude or just out right offensive. Yes, I understand that the players are competitive, but if the game doesn't happen to be going your way , you type hateful messages and scream uninstall. To top it off when that player(s) has 1 or 0 kills , and is almost in the double digits for deaths. I'm posting this to know if in fact there are some decent players that would defend the league of legends community. If you have nothing nice to say well thank you for proving my point and I look forward to getting better and wiping the smile off your face.

Exotic3s

07-21-2012

obviously people in this community are not competitive at all..

I have been trying to tell people while your raging so much your gonna die more especially if its in all chat cause the enemy team knows to go gank you cause you will be typing now playing makes you do worse.

AS for them

If your raging at them how is putting the self esteem done gonna help? It won't it will make them also do worse if your really getting at them.

The comp move would be to simply aska

"Hey, bot lane (jungle top mid whatever lane it is) How can the team and I help your lane? Need us to roam ? Where are the strungling points? Where are yours? are you getting ganked too much? Are we ganking to less? What do you need from us?"

I will ALWAYS say that message above. ^

I used to rage... I admit.

But I thought how I felt when people raged at me wasn't a good feeling. So try to help them, help you.

Dielan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

So many people on League have this divine complex where they think "everything" they do is right and everyone else is wrong. These are the kinds of people I gladly throw games (normals) for...if you are going to go out of your way to instigate controversy with me for no reason, I really have no reason to try anymore. I play normals for fun and if I'm not enjoying it, I won't put the effort. If it's ranked, it's different. I'm not sure why I treat it differently, since at the end of the day its a number, but for the time being I do. People need to get over themselves and honestly treat everyone with more respect (as cheesy as that sounds).

SABERESS

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaOvejaLoca View Post
So many people on League have this divine complex where they think "everything" they do is right and everyone else is wrong. These are the kinds of people I gladly throw games (normals) for...if you are going to go out of your way to instigate controversy with me for no reason, I really have no reason to try anymore. I play normals for fun and if I'm not enjoying it, I won't put the effort. If it's ranked, it's different. I'm not sure why I treat it differently, since at the end of the day its a number, but for the time being I do. People need to get over themselves and honestly treat everyone with more respect (as cheesy as that sounds).
I agree with you , glad to see there is players out there that notice. If your wanting to play casual online game , add me.

xXCFXx Avenger

07-22-2012

STFU NOOB /sarcasm

iSaintX

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABERSLAYER18 View Post
Well league community I am losing hope in the chance of meeting a civil team member, that isn't rude or just out right offensive. Yes, I understand that the players are competitive, but if the game doesn't happen to be going your way , you type hateful messages and scream uninstall. To top it off when that player(s) has 1 or 0 kills , and is almost in the double digits for deaths. I'm posting this to know if in fact there are some decent players that would defend the league of legends community. If you have nothing nice to say well thank you for proving my point and I look forward to getting better and wiping the smile off your face.
Yeah im my last game this guy he screamed out ******* **** **** and this stuff