Evelynn+Twitch *sigh*...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volhaka

07-21-2012

Why would Riot think to change them....I can understand the Evelynn remake..but why the Twitch remake..? I think the Evelynn Q and W and Ult are better..but the stealth v.v..I mean it's pretty far...They see her before she can get in close for an E or Q....I mean sure you close the gap with W but that's not what it should be used for it ><....she seems good from bushes and bushes only... And why the Twitch remake o.o? His stealth is so short it's worthless I mean..woo 7 second stealth....and 1.25 seconds getting into it >>....and his expunge...just fails now...No more AP Twitch...The remakes were bad in the stealth spot..7 second stealth....gives me enough time to get into the bush and out of it in time or maybe in the next bush.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Withoutacause

07-21-2012

I disagree with how short youre are saying that stealth is, its REALLY good... enough time to get away from, or up close to your enemy for a auto attack and E witch still does a lot of damage... but i HATE his new W its like a nerf... if anything he needed a buff....