karma mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masuhara

01-29-2013

anti up

Fargo79

01-29-2013

Karma.. probably the least played Champ in the game.... mainly cause most people cant figure out how to play her... Personally i cant... i bought her and hoped she would be an easy champ to play.. she isnt.. i have played mid vs her and since she is soo underplayed one tends to forget or not know how to lane vs her... she can be very strong in the hands of a good player... or she can be free gold in the hands of a noob/average player.. her skill cap is high... but a rework?? lol no i dont think so...

maybe this post here will make he sit down and REALLY try and learn her... throw those others i play against in mid a curve ball and see how they deal with karma...

Best Karma Ionia

01-29-2013

Quote:
since she is soo underplayed one tends to forget or not know how to lane vs her

THIS is what scares me most about buffing her. Her strength right now [Although I can still deal with a mid who knows how to deal with her] is people have NO IDEA how she works. They dont know how the shield damage works, or that you need an ult charge to do it so they're always wary. They dont know your q heals, again, needing an ult charge. They dont know your w not only slows, but speeds YOU up, causing you to catch up 200% faster. They dont know how much she shields or heals for, or her scaling, or how she is MASTER QUEEN LADY of baiting. If she becomes mainstream, well. There goes one of her greatest strengths.

EDIT: Of course by the time they DO learn how you work, you should already be snowballing or at least have a few early kills.

TheCeeJay

01-29-2013

The only problem I have with Karma is that it's hard (for me at least) to actually support with her. I've tried many times to support my friends and accidentally get the kills by R-Eing them. It does a lot of damage, I know that, I just forget how much damage it does haha.

Maybe a slight buff on the cooldown of the Mantras, because even at level 18 with 40% CDR it's like 12 seconds? Maybe make it 10 with CDR because those 2 extra seconds could actually go a long way.

Also, her passive is awesome, but I've seen it suggested to change it so that it scales a little better so that she gets the full effect before she's at 0% health pretty much. I mean, not too much but a tiny bit could help.

PaulTheMerc

01-29-2013

a mana cost reduction would be a good benefit, as well as a small increase on the heal

Masuhara

02-16-2013

would not be happy if a rework ruins her mid lane game

Mechanical rock

02-18-2013

There is only one change to Karma that I would want,
Just a shorter duration on spirit bond, and an increased movement speed buff/debuff, and I'll let everything else go. (Mantra-shield-tower-diving is always fun, BTW)

danwilson

02-18-2013

I like to mid Karma. She trades well early with Mantra-Shields/Heavenly Waves, but is limited by mana so she can't spam abilities, which is fair for what she does.

I'm for a rework of Spirit Bond to damage the target. I also think using Spirit Bond a second time should end Spirit Bond and move Karma to the target to give her a closer/escape. I'd also like a shorter Mantra cooldown.

Kind of toying with the idea of having Spirit Bond augment performance somehow to make Karma closer to damage powerhouses like Akali or Karthus or even Garen and Xin. Maybe refresh CD on Heavenly Wave if a Spirit Bond target is hit by an autoattack. Balanced? Well, she'll still have the mana issues, she can just use her abilities faster. I'd like to try it out.

BBBombBB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Karma is overall a great champion with a high skill cap. Her shield is definitely great. She just has the one problem of the short-ranged heal. Unlike Alistar, or Taric, Soraka, Sona, and others, Karma needs to actually aim her heal, and it's short-ranged. Maybe, even a third stack of Mantra would be nice. *HINT HINT RIOT*

Masuhara

04-05-2013

qq im gunna start calling people hipsters cuz im so cool!

gtfo of the east village u bandwagon butt bandits.