Za ey la za tel la vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masuhara

04-09-2013

Riot really shot themselves in the foot when they remade one of the few "team players" in a "team game".

I miss the old karma

I miss the 700 dmg sheilds on a 6 second cd

I miss healing my entire team for a % of missing health

I miss turning around tower dives

I miss playing the underated and overlooked opness that was karma

The old karma mid was the terror anti mid destroyer. She was one of the best mids in the game imo able to shove the lane at level 5 go do wraiths then rinse and repeat.

She was good mid vs anybody..... ap, ad, hybrid don't matter. It's a shame she was changed in such a way as to loose all of her uniqueness.

And as strategies evolve and change I think more and more people will come to see how awesome she really was.

One thing I would like to point out is about the strategies the old karma bought to the table.

Most team comps now consist of double ad or ap top and mid or a mix of both.

What a karma mid bought to the table was like a team comp running double supports.

While not sacrificing damage mind you b/c a karma cs'in mid will have plenty of dmg.

Most people realized the amazing potential she had when paired with a gap closer
but what many people failed to see is what happens when she's paired on a team with a support that shares at least one of her abilities, sheild or heal. ( pretty much all of them)

So karma with janna, soraka, sona pretty much any support really amplified the teams effectiveness quite a bit.

Another big note i'd like to make is her staying power on the map. If you engaded in a team fight and broke even 3 for 3, if karma was alive and on your team u could still push objectives while the enemies go back to heal. Thats a pretty huge advantage.

I've had the most fun playing this game as karma. Hands down. Late game tether on singed and running around was a blast.

I also think its pretty funny that assasins are becoming quite popular now which i like but a late game old karma was just the one to counter this growing fad. Sure an early game le blanc, kass or talon is gunna pick on you but by mid game karma could almost completey nullify there dps starving them of kills

I'd also like to point out somthing else to riot that should seem obvious.

During tourtament play, during champion select, the crowds reaction when somone is "hovering" over a unpopular champion for tourny play. The crowd goes absolutly nuts and really wants to see that champ played in a tourny by a pro.

If you glance at the tourny games and see the champions selected for each you can't help but think this is getting a bit stale. Just throwing that out there.

So I was a die hard karma fan and wish we could get the old one back....

why couldn't you just add an effect to her old w spirit bond instead of a complete overhaul? Would that change really have made her that op?

is it really that bad to have a champion that relies on enemy and ally postitioning to be used to the full potential? Sounds cool, unique and rewarding to me......

upcomming buffs most likely will not remedy this situation... you shot yourself in the foot riot..... a bandaid on a bulletwound......???

Would you ever do somthing like this to your beloveed Temmo?

Give me and other fans what they want, the old karma back.... please....

CerealBoxOfDoom

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuhara View Post
beloveed Temmo?
hue

BTW, pros picked old karma a whopping total of THREE times since june 8th, 2012 in any noteworthy tournament.

she lost every game.

The karma rework has been in the works for months now, MONTHS! You literally had months to stop the rework and demand that old karma be preserved. You had MONTHS to propose a better way to both present her abilities, make her less awkward, and buff her reasonably... and you failed to do so. gg enjoy the new karma.. I certainly do. DAT DEFIANCE!!!

Cant wait for the new buffs

Masuhara

04-09-2013

dude i did voice my opions months and a year ago, saying not to change her along with alot of others.

every karma player agreed that all that needed buffing was her spirit bond, they did not listen to the player base and did a full overhaul, dissapointing just about every karma player out there.

i've given the rework plenty of time and testing and i miss the old karma.

like i said imagine if they pulled somthing like this with temmo, complete overhaul, he's never picked in tourny's either.

well they wouldn't b/c of the temmo fan base and them selling those hats.

karma fan base just got the shaft imo not cool.

CerealBoxOfDoom

04-10-2013

Quote:
dude i did voice my opions months and a year ago, saying not to change her along with alot of others.

every karma player agreed that all that needed buffing was her spirit bond, they did not listen to the player base and did a full overhaul, dissapointing just about every karma player out there.

i've given the rework plenty of time and testing and i miss the old karma.

like i said imagine if they pulled somthing like this with temmo, complete overhaul, he's never picked in tourny's either.

well they wouldn't b/c of the temmo fan base and them selling those hats.

karma fan base just got the shaft imo not cool.
What was that? I can't hear you over the echoing sounds of the majority demanding an immediate rework for the past year.

teemo is only kept around because he makes females want to play.

What did old karma do?

Masuhara

04-10-2013

check the other post called karma mid, u'll c karma players saying the same thing, all thats needed is a change to spirit bond

CerealBoxOfDoom

04-10-2013

Quote:
check the other post called karma mid, u'll c karma players saying the same thing, all thats needed is a change to spirit bond
look right here, youll see a karma player enjoying the new karma and not wanting to have a revert and a change to spirit bond. To be honest, I found her passive, while amusing, somehow unfitting. The current one also needs some work but at least its not as annoying to manage. I for one am not so worried about viability though I actually do suspect she has a niche somewhere.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2013

Yes, we get it, the five players of karma miss the old karma. Personally, I like the new one. She sooooo OP in hide and seek.