Post Funny Stuff Here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ODonnell

11-08-2009

Share good videos and other stuff that's funny.

This is a video of a guy ripping on the nerds waiting in line to see the new star wars movies. Woke my roommate up because i was laughing too much.

http://vodpod.com/watch/875-triumph-...tar-wars-nerds

Hand of Might

11-13-2009

Sorry, but I just don't see the humor in this. I mean, the jokes are funny as hell, sure, (although I don't get the use of the dog puppet as a facade) but watch the vid, and look at these guys... Do they look like they are enjoying this stuff, really?

To me this is just really, really mean. Why do people have to constantly seek out those with differences and harass the **** out of them? Can't they at least have the decency to make fun behind their backs? Why take it to their faces and put this stuff on TV? These guys have their own value systems and way of life and making fun of their weight, their eccentricities, and their values is just real ****ing low.

I was kind of sick at the end of the vid. I don't know why; maybe its just because I don't get people who are such ****ing *******s. Really. Why do you have to remind people about things they already take **** for and are ostracized for by society. Why do you have to insist that they are less valuable as people, because you find them strange and what they do humorous. The jokes are funny. The video was sick.

ThePlumber

11-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand of Might View Post
Sorry, but I just don't see the humor in this. I mean, the jokes are funny as hell, sure, (although I don't get the use of the dog puppet as a facade) but watch the vid, and look at these guys... Do they look like they are enjoying this stuff, really?

To me this is just really, really mean. Why do people have to constantly seek out those with differences and harass the **** out of them? Can't they at least have the decency to make fun behind their backs? Why take it to their faces and put this stuff on TV? These guys have their own value systems and way of life and making fun of their weight, their eccentricities, and their values is just real ****ing low.

I was kind of sick at the end of the vid. I don't know why; maybe its just because I don't get people who are such ****ing *******s. Really. Why do you have to remind people about things they already take **** for and are ostracized for by society. Why do you have to insist that they are less valuable as people, because you find them strange and what they do humorous. The jokes are funny. The video was sick.
Nerd.

Some people need to learn to laugh at things. The people in this vid were laughing at his jokes as well instead of getting all butt-hurt because someone was making fun of people (god forbid).

Xing

11-16-2009

Women's Rights.

droomper

Paara