The Unbeatable 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creepy4

07-21-2012

I hate seeing Master Yi + Anyone with a stun/slow/etc (especially if there's multiple of such abilities among the other champions).

It's gotten a fair bit less bad since I started playing Lux (essentially there's always someone on my team, me, who can stop Yi long enough to take advantage of the fact that he has defense comparable to paper). But often a decent Yi player can be all over the map faster than I can keep up with him, which can be bad news for teammates who can't lock him down before they get cut to ribbons.

I used to play Tristana. Tristana's ability to shut Yi down or escape the Yi death radius often seemed to be nearly nonexistent.

Come to think of it I haven't encountered any champions or combinations of champions with Lux that have made me hate them. The worst now is probably Graves (can't really say why, he just is), but he's far from impossible to take down.

Chain Of Fiction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Blitz,Voil and Singed

Never thought I would match up to those 3 and be so mildly annoyed. Your pretty much screw if you're trying to run away. Oh i'm almost back at my tower -pull,flip x2 sucka punch- (Let's flip teemo around lolollol)

Clockworksummonr

07-21-2012

Blitz + WW+ Fiora

(I don't have a problem with Darius cuz I just use trundle to shut him down)

Uncle Jellyfish

07-22-2012

Just played against this team earlier today: Yorick, Rumble, Trynd. We got shut down HARD. -.- Granted, it was a blind pick game...

cocorico

07-22-2012

Galio voli wukong

anyway im loonking for a 3s team, im around 1200 elo in solo

Cahir McCodename

07-22-2012

Nasus, Malphite and Morde

zzCitizen

07-22-2012

mundo lee sin lux

WhiteDevilJ

07-22-2012

believe it or not, i have been dunk'd many times by a 3 tank team on twisted treeline. pretty ridiculous. singed, alistar, and blitz on twisted treeline is the stuff of nightmares.

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDevilJ View Post
believe it or not, i have been dunk'd many times by a 3 tank team on twisted treeline. pretty ridiculous. singed, alistar, and blitz on twisted treeline is the stuff of nightmares.
ive done that before only with shen malphite (pre nerf) and ali

Lord Rusty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-22-2012

went up against a Darius, Volibear and Morde combo last night. Horrible it was, they are so tanky and did so much damage.