When should an AD carry build wriggles?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAmRaikov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Title says all.

xXCFXx Avenger

07-21-2012

if you have to play on your own without a support for extended periods of time for whatever reason

HonorableGeneral

07-21-2012

When you're losing lane, or when you're going toe-to-toe in lane and your CS is about the same. Since Wriggles not only gives you AD but mitigates AD as well thanks to its armor, you can recoup a lost lane if you build Wriggles before the enemy AD carry is REALLY fed (if he has a BF sword item, you might have to concede lane or get jungle ganks).

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

also helps you ninja the dragon or their buffs - just pink ward the drag first

mAgIcAl PuPpY

07-22-2012

I have played over a 1000 games and i can never once remember telling myself, "**** if only i had a wriggles right now" Not sure what the reasoning is behind the build but im sure there is one that i do not know about

Kreyni

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4k View Post
I have played over a 1000 games and i can never once remember telling myself, "**** if only i had a wriggles right now" Not sure what the reasoning is behind the build but im sure there is one that i do not know about
For hyper carries who need to farmfarmfarm. It's at least viable on Kog, who needs mad farm to 1v5 the enemy team.

TeknoWizard

07-22-2012

If you're in a premade, it allows you some dragons and barons that will fall in speeds that wouldn't be possible without it. Also, you could venture into the other jungler and steal some stuff, which is always nice to do.

mAgIcAl PuPpY

07-22-2012

So can we say that solo q wriggles is a huge risk but premade 5s (with a developed strategy) it is viable? I like the way that smells.

Kiljosh

07-22-2012

When your support is not buying wards for you. Or has been said, your a hyper carry and need to farm your lane through the roaming/ganking/teamfights phase that seems to happen around L10