Vladimir vs Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouroborous HD

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelReans View Post
I have only played Vlad for a couple games and my only solo top against Jax was surprisingly easy. What I found you could do was :Harass with your Q several times tempting Jax to leap strike you, Moment he does just pool away from the minions and repeat. Doing this completely outsustains him because you regain the Hp you lost with your Pool by using your Q while damaging him but more importantly, if you pool the moment he leap strikes on you, he takes further damage. His own harras kills him.

Eventually when you out farm Jax and build enough items. Force an engage by stacking your E, engage with your Ult,get your Q off and sanguine pool under him. Jax will be around 30-40 Percent Health depending on his MR and farm. Bait him by 1v1ing him (Note you will also get low on Hp) and just crush him by using your Q and E to keep max stacks up. Most of the time Jax will try to finish you off because you will low enough to be finished off but since you have **** tons of life steal you can Q on him while spamming your E on nearby minions (Assuming you have a Revolver). Then again I am only Lvl 24 but this is my advice to you.

this is a stupid and dangerous way to play vladimir against jax. jax excells at annihilating low health targets before they can hit him. if you continuously spam your E you are draining your health faster than you can replenish it, vlad's E doesnt restore enough health to be cost effective until he has more damage or gets Wota. his E is a good tool for last hitting multiple minions but spamming it is sure to get you killed very fast. also any good jax will start up their stun before jumping making it impossible to dodge the hit or the stun without having psychic abilities or very high reaction time..

in a teamfight your ult is single handedly the most powerful thing in the entire fight. drop on as many enemies as possible and watch as your team mates abilities and damage go through the roof. afterwards any enemies that are left if you won will most likely die from the time lag attack on vlad's ult or if you lost due to w/e happened the time lag attack will still do severe damage to the point that if there are one or two of them they may think twice before pushing the lane.

Judas Priest

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzero1 View Post
(...)

in a teamfight your ult is single handedly the most powerful thing in the entire fight. drop on as many enemies as possible and watch as your team mates abilities and damage go through the roof. afterwards any enemies that are left if you won will most likely die from the time lag attack on vlad's ult or if you lost due to w/e happened the time lag attack will still do severe damage to the point that if there are one or two of them they may think twice before pushing the lane.
I think Vlad's ult is too overrated. Ok, when you are lvl 18, it increases 12% damage taken, but it's just for a short duration (5 sec) and that's it. This is your whole contribution for your team: you have a significant presence during 5 seconds of a team fight (if your ult is not on cooldown) and after that you return being an useless ally, because if you go to the middle of the fight to pool or to use your E, you'll probably get bursted out in less than 2 seconds.

Ouroborous HD

08-25-2012

you do realize that most team fights dont last longer than maybe 7 seconds right.