Ask a 1700 Elo Guy Questions!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-21-2012

How do I counter a competent alistar? That's pretty much the most consistent champ who wins games for me and at the same time, steam rolls me

mAgIcAl PuPpY

07-22-2012

1700 elo is not like taking chess hints from Bobby Fischer or asking tiger woods how to get better at golf. If anyone has questions at all, watch some stream at twitch or other streaming 2400+ sites.

btw- Ive taken 1 anatomy class in community college, ask me if you need surgery on your heart. I'm certified.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-22-2012

I've taken some history classes, so I know how to predict the future based on past events.

J E M

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4k View Post
1700 elo is not like taking chess hints from Bobby Fischer or asking tiger woods how to get better at golf. If anyone has questions at all, watch some stream at twitch or other streaming 2400+ sites.

btw- Ive taken 1 anatomy class in community college, ask me if you need surgery on your heart. I'm certified.

and this is why this community is ****. OP is willing to help players out and you rag on him...

good job being a ****... i want to read OP post not some sniveling lol members insults....

mAgIcAl PuPpY

07-22-2012

I would argue my advice is more useful to help other people than answering questions based on a 1700 opinion.

I guess satire and sarcasm are two things never to use on an lol community that is both full of trolls and

Quote:
Originally Posted by J E M View Post
and this is why this community is ****. OP is willing to help players out and you rag on him...

good job being a ****... i want to read OP post not some sniveling lol members insults....

^^^people who do not understand sarcasm