Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

09-02-2012

Shen began to make himself a meal, a bowl of rice with some meatballs on top. He sat down crossed legged at the table, as he began eating with his chopsticks. He was skimming through the rest of the letters to see if there would be any more questions for the day.

benjimenfire

09-02-2012

i wish you luck with akali mabey going to some places she would go and studing them would help

AskLeeSinga

09-02-2012

Shen,

You must be careful with your decision, it could alter the balance you Kinkou value so much, take time, but not too much. Second, when you return, would you be willing to finish that spar? It felt rather disappointing.

- Lee Sin

Ask Shenn

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskLeeSinga View Post
Shen,

You must be careful with your decision, it could alter the balance you Kinkou value so much, take time, but not too much. Second, when you return, would you be willing to finish that spar? It felt rather disappointing.

- Lee Sin
Shen looked at this one and small smirk appeared on his face.

Lee Sin,

I am not so sure. When I come back there will probably be a lot of things I would have to do. However thank you for the tip. I was thinking of taking some time on this decision, it's very life changing.

-Shen

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
i wish you luck with akali mabey going to some places she would go and studing them would help
Shen read this one over a bit, simply because of grammar reasons, but no one's perfect. He began writing.

I don't think studying what she does would be smart. I would feel bad stalking her. Perhaps I will settle with talking to Akali about these feelings.

-Shen

Jaykoboy

09-03-2012

Shen,

Have you ever lost your cool because of anything?

-Jay

Ask Shenn

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Shen,

Have you ever lost your cool because of anything?

-Jay
Shen looked at this letter and sighed, remembering what happened not to long ago. He began to write.

Jay,

When I was a child, there would be times where I would have "lost my cool." Sometimes people would say things about me and my family, that would get me angry. I lost control and would simply punch the other child. I would then reflect on what happen, trying to remind myself as to why the Eye of Twilight should not have emotions, for they cloud me from the goal of equilibrium.

-Shen

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Shen,
How long did it take for you to shut off your emotions?

Ask Shenn

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
Shen,
How long did it take for you to shut off your emotions?
Shen read this letter. He thought this over a bit, trying to remember. He began writing.

I remember I started my training at around 10 years of age. By the time I was 15 years old I had managed to complete the emotions part of the training. After that it was martial arts, sneaking, and magic.

-Shen

Ask Shenn

09-03-2012

Shen looked at the rest. That seemed to be it for questions today. He finished his meal and head out back to sit down and meditate, and would head to sleep afterwards.

A few days later, the cart man came again, giving him his food and his mail. He looked around it again to see if there would be any more questions.

((Bumpssssssssssssss))

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen read this letter. He thought this over a bit, trying to remember. He began writing.

I remember I started my training at around 10 years of age. By the time I was 15 years old I had managed to complete the emotions part of the training. After that it was martial arts, sneaking, and magic.

-Shen
Shen,
Thanks for the reply. Quite a young age to stop feeling anything. How did you manage to do it? Ive done it to a few of my emotions but Im curious as to your methods.