Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Kennen

08-30-2012

A shuraken whizzes through the air headed straight for Shen, it is not moving too fast but it still was deadly. Kennen then appears out of the shadows.

"Wanna get some training in?"

Ask Shenn

08-30-2012

Shen simply caught the shuraken. He shakes his head "no." "Sorry Kennen, but not now... I have... things on my mind.... Things that I need to get my mind off of."

Blade3324

09-01-2012

((Bumps just because))

AskPantheon

09-01-2012

Shen,

Is your experience in combat outside of the League limited to only assassinations or have you ever fought on the fields of battle?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Ask Shenn

09-01-2012

I have never fought on the fields of battles. The Kinkou does not often get itself into wars, unless we deem it necessary, but even then it is rare that that sort of thing happens. So to answer your question, it only limits to assassinations, yet I am able to practice my battling on the Fields of Justice.

-Eye of Twilight

Ask Shenn

09-02-2012

After his emotional breakdown when he sparred with Shen, he has isolated himself from the world around him. He lived in Ionia, in a small house, in the mountains ((Like on of those Feudal Japan houses with the screen sliding doors and stuff like that. Not sure what they're exactly called.)), meditating and thinking about what Lee Sin said. Should he free himself from his duties and possibly everything that had to do with the Kinkou, in order to feel emotions, and possibly settle down and love someone? Someone who he could love being with, and perhaps even have children with? Or should he go back to his calm, intelligent, and emotionless ways and go back to being the Eye of Twilight, and help maintain the balance of the world? Perhaps there was a way to obtain best of both worlds? However it was time to stop thinking. The man from the small village further down the mountain was coming up with his food supply today, and mail if there were any. The man came with his cart of food and other supplies. He looked at the cart and grabbed the bag of food. He then checked the cart to see if there was any mail today. He still always answered questions from summoners and respected champions when able.

((plot devised bump, so please, ask away))

benjimenfire

09-02-2012

so shen your feelings to evelyn at this point

Ask Shenn

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
so shen your feelings to evelyn at this point
Evelynn... Well, the feeling for her is mixed. On one side, I absolutely despise her. None of this would have never happened if she just stayed away from Akali, and didn't need to be so lustful. On the other hand, if she hadn't stayed away from her, none of this would have happened, and I would never have been able to be given the chance at freedom, even if I were not to take advantage of it. So I should hate her, but I should feel like I should thank her.

-Shen

xcyper33

09-02-2012

Are you considering breaking off with Akali?

Ask Shenn

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Are you considering breaking off with Akali?
Shen read this one. He paused staring at the letter. The man looked up at him. "Are you okay sir?" He said, and Shen just shook his head. "No I'm fine... Thank you, you may head back." He said as the man walked away. He took the bag of food and letters as he sat down on the floor in front of the table as he began writing.

Akali... I am not so sure of. People told me that the only way I can really rekindle the friendship I had with Akali was to obtain emotions and use them to help rebuild what we have. Though others suggest that I build more with her, yet I am still pushing the thought away. Only time will tell. Once she gets back from her mission, I will talk with her.

-Shen