Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FATGUYSAY

08-13-2012

((I'll add a bump to this too. Besides, who doesn't want to talk to the first ninja of LoL?))

Blade3324

08-13-2012

((Don't worry I see this. I've just been busy trying to shove three huge ass scoops of Swiss Miss into my milk for some hot choco))

Ask Shenn

08-13-2012

"The Order does what it must to attain balance for this world.

As for my eyes. They make them yellow. That's it. Emotions where killed during my training to become the Eye of Twilight."

-The Eye of Twilight

Ask Shenn

08-24-2012

((I see how it is.

Nobody wants to talk to the soulless ninja >.>

That's cool ;_; ))

OdainMorll

08-24-2012

Shen,

Your ideals and duty to 'balance'...does this extend to defending corruption and evil if it means preserving the natural order of things? Perhaps I am wording my question poorly, say so if this is true.

Ask Shenn

08-24-2012

"I do believe your phrasing is a bit off, some would say poor, but I understand what you mean...

Sometimes it calls for the case of defending someone who would be considered 'corrupt' or 'evil...' Though we have rarely had to do such things. Most of the time balance would mean getting rid of those who are corrupt and evil. Why do you ask summoner?"

-Eye of Twilight

OdainMorll

08-24-2012

"I do not want to seem...ignorant or rude in-front of such a respected Champion, but I feel as if all things have a Fifty-Fifty 'balance', things like order and chaos, good and evil, you know? Things like chaos and evil which people tend to see as wrong or bad are still part of what makes everything.

I simply wanted to know if you felt in a similar way."

Odain takes in a deep breath through his nose

"I don't speak my views often, it is...difficult to do it properly."

Ask Shenn

08-24-2012

"I do feel in a similar way. However sometimes good or evil pushes to far, so we have to simply push them back a bit more to ensure equilibrium. I also understand how it could be difficult, saying things like that in front of other people could make them offended. It's best you don't go saying thing like that in a place like Demacia." He said giving a small laugh.

OdainMorll

08-24-2012

(( I'm tempted to hurl question after question at you since you complained about not getting enough. >:3 ))

Odain gives a soft chuckle along with him before clearing his throat.
"Another question if I may, in the League matches you are often played as a 'tank', meaning you take the damage so your allies can deal with the enemy unharmed. Is this how you act in combat outside the League?"

Ask Shenn

08-24-2012

((Do it. ಠ_ಠ))

"It is. I take the damage for my allies because of my ability to jump to them and provide shields for them and myself, making me very durable in battle. Besides, I do this role because my fellow members play other roles. For example, Akali plays an 'assasin' role while Kennen plays the 'mage' role. This is perfect balance for whenever all three of us have to carry out duties together."

-Eye of Twilight