Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen nodded. "Good. However, you must learn to make the basic steps and movements with your legs. You've practiced your standing, try walking." He said, with his arms out. Just in case if she falls, he'll be there to catch her.
Sona felt nervous, but continued on. She slowly started to move her legs, taking extremely small steps forward. She was still trembling, but at least she was moving.

Ask Shenn

02-09-2013

Shen nodded at her progress. "Good. Keep coming to me." He said. He stood still, not even holding his arms out to Sona in case she were to fall.

((Nobody took up Shen? ..... Wow...))

Ask The Beserker

02-09-2013

Olaf stomps up to the ninja's face, well mask, and breathes right into it.

"Why does your dash make me attack YOU! And when I do... WHY DON'T YOU DIE!"

Olaf yells in his face mask.

Ask Shenn

02-11-2013

Shen is completely unphased by Olaf's barbaric tone and manners. He simply wipes some of the spit that was on his face. "It's simple really. When I taunt you, you get angry. When you get angry, your turn more barbaric and savage than you already are. Your form and strikes become even more reckless than they already are, meaning I can take full advantage. Now is that all you have to say, this hot air is getting rather uncomfortable."

Ask the String

02-11-2013

((I didn't forget about you....that would be rude))

Quote:
Shen nodded at her progress. "Good. Keep coming to me." He said. He stood still, not even holding his arms out to Sona in case she were to fall.

((Nobody took up Shen? ..... Wow...))
Sona slowly walked to Shen, eventually standing no less than a few centimeters away from him. True, it may be too close for comfort, but Sona did want to stay close, in case she started to fall. She looked up at the masked ninja, as if to ask if she was doing a good job or not.

Ask Shenn

02-20-2013

Shen didn't mind her being in close proximity. After all, there was nothing he could feel from it. "Keep going, you're doing fine." He said, still having his hands behind his back in observation.

Ask Shenn

03-20-2013

((Wow...

Wowowowowow...

WOOOOOOOW..

Well if no one will take him up, I'll continue to do so. Consider me here. On that note, ask away my friends!))

Almogs

03-20-2013

Quote:
((Wow...

Wowowowowow...

WOOOOOOOW..

Well if no one will take him up, I'll continue to do so. Consider me here. On that note, ask away my friends!))
((Welcome back))

Shadows ripple around the room as Zelas, The Shadowmancer shadowsteps into the room.

Zelas grins at the sight of Shen, the eye of twilight

"Hello, Ninja. My name is Zelas"

((Just wanna see Shen's reaction to a Shadowmancer.))

Ask Shenn

03-21-2013

Within an instant of his appearance he rolls back, kicks the table over for defense, and instantly pulls out his blades ready for battle. "I thought I told Zed not to let any of his dishonorable students here. For what reason are you here?" He said, tightening his grip onto the deadly blade. "And be quick about it."

Ask Shenn

03-21-2013

((Bippidy boppidy bump :I ))