Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

01-06-2013

"I don't have to kill you because I don't have to worry about my identity being revealed by you." He said. "Perhaps there is something to talk about other than my face."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-06-2013

"Okay... " She lifted an eyebrow, "Uh.. Can you feel love, and be with someone without being biased?"

Ask Shenn

01-06-2013

"No. I can do so without being biased I believe. However, I've yet to experience love in the first place, nor do I intend to. It's my duty to be untouched by such emotions." He said. He never knew why people asked him about love. It wasn't something that he could "compute."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-06-2013

Her eyebrow raised sharply, "I call bull****. You'd protect your family, right? Don't you feel a bond with them? Or.. someone you're close with? What about the people you'd show your face to?"

Ask Shenn

01-06-2013

"They aren't family. They aren't of the same bloodline. My true family has passed. There is no bond when balance must be upheld." He said. "As for the people I show my face to, I only do so because I know they won't use it against me."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-06-2013

"So you don't really trust anyone." She questioned again, "You can't... It doesn't make sense to be so involved in 'balance' and so willing to trust someone." She pointed out with a deepening frown. She looked increasingly tired as the conversation went on. She'd never admit it, but the atmosphere in his home was somewhat soothing. Perhaps it lent to memories of a place she once knew, before chaos consumed her life.

Ask Shenn

01-06-2013

"I suppose I do trust some people. And by some I mean my fellow comrades Akali and Kennen." He said. "If you were in my position,i think you'd be able to see what I mean."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-07-2013

"Sure, I guess." The sky pirate shrugged gently, "Um.. I-I don't really know a lot about the League.. Kinda.. stupid, huh?" She questioned as she rubbed the back of her neck, "Why'd you join? What purpose could it have for you?"

Ask the String

01-08-2013

Sona appeared at Shen's door once again, some time after her last session with the Kinkou ninja. She knocked on the door slowly, hoping he wasn't too busy.

Ask Shenn

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
"Sure, I guess." The sky pirate shrugged gently, "Um.. I-I don't really know a lot about the League.. Kinda.. stupid, huh?" She questioned as she rubbed the back of her neck, "Why'd you join? What purpose could it have for you?"
Shen shook his head. "It is no problem. I didn't expect you to since you asked me if I was like Varus." He said. "I joined for balance. The League helps prevent Valoran from going into another Rune War, and without it, Valoran would plunge into chaos once more. I must be here to make sure that the Institute is thriving.

((SUPER SORRY SONA BUT THIS IS A QUICK MORNING POST I WILL GET TO YOU IN THE AFTERNOON KBYE ILU5EVER

*bolts out the door*))