Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

08-03-2012

"Tensions? You might want to be more specific. Tensions as in argues between each other? If it's that, then no. We all do what we must for the sake of balance and equilibrium within Valoran. Now there might be subtle disagreements such as, 'what I should use to sharpen my swords.' or 'I like X more than Y.' Although this only happens during our chats that we have, if our tight schedules can permit such things.

As for powers I learned them. From the first day of my training, and years later. Over time I learned how to focus my energy to use in combat."

-The Eye of Twilight

Blade3324

08-07-2012

((Bumpy bumps))

AskKarthus

08-07-2012

(( Do I see an account slip-up? ))

Blade3324

08-07-2012

((Nope. Just bumping for the sake of bumping.))

Ask Shenn

08-08-2012

((My bumps! My bumps my bumps bumps! My bumps my bumps bumps! My little lady bumps!

Check it out~!))

Ask A Treant

08-08-2012

Why is it you say light can't catch a ninja, but my little saplings can?

Ask Shenn

08-08-2012

"Well for starters. Light cannot be compared to the little grunting annoyances you call a sapling. Also I'm limited to my speed skills on the Fields of Justice, like how Jax was severely "handicapped" while fighting on the fields. I might also say that sometimes you do seem to get the drop on me with those saplings. I only wish to check the bush for any enemies, I'd rather not have little monsters explode in my face."

-The Eye of Twilight

Ask A Treant

08-08-2012

They do love exploding all over your face.

Ask Shenn

08-08-2012

"... As well of everyone else's faces. Perhaps you should learn to control their behavior, they are often out of hand on or off the fields Tree."

- The Eye of Twilight

FATGUYSAY

08-13-2012

Very well, I have another question to be answer.

Your eyes or the "Eye of Twilight", do they benefit you in anyway? Does it kill off your emotions when it comes to kill - sorry let me put that in another term - "assassinating" your targets? Is this a dangerous act from the Kinkou Order releasing a "death machine"? A super soldier that kills without feelings but with a strong sense of loyalty. Your eyes do not lie, Champion.