Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen bows back to her, his right fist connecting with his left palm. "The Order goes well. We're all carrying out their orders in the name of balance and harmony. And you? How does your life treat you as of late?"
♪Somewhat fair after the Snowdown,♪ Sona responded, ♪I came by to see if I could try to get to know you and your order a bit better, if you have the time of course.♪

Steampwrd Kitten

01-03-2013

Quote:
((mobile))

Shen was sitting in his living room, meditating quietly. He heard the sound of snow falling and the sudden struggle of a girl. Of course he could sense that someone was coming in the first place, but the muddled noise helped identify the gender. Quietly, he stood up as he walked up to the door. He opened the door a and looked at the mess she was. He scooped some of the snow away with his hand to see her face. "Is there something I can help you with."
Mai's reddened cheeks would be exposed, with small chunks of snow rolling down her warmed skin as it melted slowly. Wide eyed, those ethereal violets lingered on Shen before a flustered look would appear, ". . . maybe." She said with a shift of her gaze to the right, trying not to look like she was pouting despite the fact she was. Her small frame started to shift beneath the snow, "..first you can help me.." she commented with a slightly flattened tone as the snow melted against her. Her teeth starting to lightly chatter from its chill.

Ask Shenn

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai's reddened cheeks would be exposed, with small chunks of snow rolling down her warmed skin as it melted slowly. Wide eyed, those ethereal violets lingered on Shen before a flustered look would appear, ". . . maybe." She said with a shift of her gaze to the right, trying not to look like she was pouting despite the fact she was. Her small frame started to shift beneath the snow, "..first you can help me.." she commented with a slightly flattened tone as the snow melted against her. Her teeth starting to lightly chatter from its chill.
"Already developing hypothermia. This isn't good. Come, let's get you warmed up." He said. He began to scoop away the snow with his hands, completely unaffected by the cold. Once done, he led her inside to his home.

His home was a traditional Ionian home ((feudal Japan)) with a small table in the center. To the side was a portrait of his late father, standing with the young Shen. There were two doors to the left and right. One leading to the dining room, and the other to his bedroom. "Please, sit." He said as he gestured to the table. He went to the kitchen to prepare so that she can warm up. He then returned to the room. "Would you like a blanket to keep you warm. I don't see how a normal person such as yourself withstand the cold without repercussion."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Somewhat fair after the Snowdown,♪ Sona responded, ♪I came by to see if I could try to get to know you and your order a bit better, if you have the time of course.♪
Shen nodded as he took a seat on the floor, in a meditating pose. "What do you wish to know?"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Vice suddenly appears across a couple meters from Shen.
"Sorry to pop in unnanounced." He said.
"Hello Shen, just wanted to tell you, I've taken up lessons with Kennen, and I hope to learn great things from him."

Ask the String

01-03-2013

Quote:
Shen nodded as he took a seat on the floor, in a meditating pose. "What do you wish to know?"

Sona sat down next to Shen, watching as he meditated.

♪Well I seem to have noticed the summoners have created medical themed outfits for you guys to wear out on the fields, and I do recall Akali volunteering during a flu outbreak. I was wondering, are you guys actually medically trained, or is it just another attempt to amuse the summoners?♪

Steampwrd Kitten

01-03-2013

Quote:
"Already developing hypothermia. This isn't good. Come, let's get you warmed up." He said. He began to scoop away the snow with his hands, completely unaffected by the cold. Once done, he led her inside to his home.

His home was a traditional Ionian home ((feudal Japan)) with a small table in the center. To the side was a portrait of his late father, standing with the young Shen. There were two doors to the left and right. One leading to the dining room, and the other to his bedroom. "Please, sit." He said as he gestured to the table. He went to the kitchen to prepare so that she can warm up. He then returned to the room. "Would you like a blanket to keep you warm. I don't see how a normal person such as yourself withstand the cold without repercussion."
"N-no n-not.. hy-hyp--- **** it.." She shivered as he brushed away snow from around her until she could pull herself free. She'd chatter her teeth, hurriedly moving to follow to get inside where it'd be much warmer. As Shen would offer a blanket, she'd do something perhaps a little unexpected - which involved taking it.

Why did she trust him? Frankly she didn't. But wet clothes were cold, so she'd rush to the side of the room and quickly stripped down before pulling the blanket around herself completely concealing her body under it's folds. She'd move to whatever heat source was available, ready as ever to fight if it came to it. She kept her clothes nearby of course, so they too could dry and be grabbed if anything should happen. No, she wasn't completely naked. She kept her undergarments on at the very least.

"Mmmph... stupid... cold... damnit.." She muttered as she curled up into a tight little ball to help warm up. At his last comment, she'd level a glare, "What? What's that suppose to mean!?" A bit insulted by the fact he thought she'd get sick that easily! HA! Just as she was about to say something else, the poor girl sneezes, snapping her head forward sharply, "Owww..."

Ask Shenn

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice suddenly appears across a couple meters from Shen.
"Sorry to pop in unnanounced." He said.
"Hello Shen, just wanted to tell you, I've taken up lessons with Kennen, and I hope to learn great things from him."
Shen looked at him. Lessons? This made him stare at him with his soul piercing eyes. "... What kind of lessons?"
Quote:
Sona sat down next to Shen, watching as he meditated.

♪Well I seem to have noticed the summoners have created medical themed outfits for you guys to wear out on the fields, and I do recall Akali volunteering during a flu outbreak. I was wondering, are you guys actually medically trained, or is it just another attempt to amuse the summoners?♪
"Akali does help sometimes, though I don't. Mine is more of a costume the summoners make me wear. As to why... I have no idea. Kennen I'm not so sure of. You may need to ask him."
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
"N-no n-not.. hy-hyp--- **** it.." She shivered as he brushed away snow from around her until she could pull herself free. She'd chatter her teeth, hurriedly moving to follow to get inside where it'd be much warmer. As Shen would offer a blanket, she'd do something perhaps a little unexpected - which involved taking it.

Why did she trust him? Frankly she didn't. But wet clothes were cold, so she'd rush to the side of the room and quickly stripped down before pulling the blanket around herself completely concealing her body under it's folds. She'd move to whatever heat source was available, ready as ever to fight if it came to it. She kept her clothes nearby of course, so they too could dry and be grabbed if anything should happen. No, she wasn't completely naked. She kept her undergarments on at the very least.

"Mmmph... stupid... cold... damnit.." She muttered as she curled up into a tight little ball to help warm up. At his last comment, she'd level a glare, "What? What's that suppose to mean!?" A bit insulted by the fact he thought she'd get sick that easily! HA! Just as she was about to say something else, the poor girl sneezes, snapping her head forward sharply, "Owww..."
Shen looked over at her taking off her clothes, and shrugged. He didn't mind. He's had to undress in front of others, women and men, when there clothes would be wet, or when changing in general. He grabs the clothes and brings them to another room where he can hang them to dry.

He walks back to her and nods at her when she sneezes. "Point proven. It's not wise to walk around on a snow day in those types of clothing. Perhaps a jacket? I know I've been trained to fight the cold, so it's nothing I can handle. You however are young, and you your body is still most likely developing. You should do your best to protect yourself." He said. He went back to the kitchen and some sounds were heard. He came back with a tea kettle and a cup. He sat knelt down at the table, pouring a cup of tea. He gestured her to come over. "Here, come drink this."

Ask the String

01-03-2013

Quote:
"Akali does help sometimes, though I don't. Mine is more of a costume the summoners make me wear. As to why... I have no idea. Kennen I'm not so sure of. You may need to ask him."
♪I see,♪ Sona's melodies stated, ♪So, I understand each person has a specific job to do in the order, but what would happen if one of you were to be slain or gone missing for an extended period of time? Would you appoint a new Kinkou? Or would one of the other ninjas simply take over their duties?♪

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

"I am not totally sure yet, but I believe in him to be my Master, I showed him something I could do that he said was part of his training by you." Vice then tells him how he threw fifty rubber shurikens (as practice before he used real ones.) sequentally as they bounced around the room, then catching them each with one hand to stop the mess.

Ask Shenn

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"I am not totally sure yet, but I believe in him to be my Master, I showed him something I could do that he said was part of his training by you." Vice then tells him how he threw fifty rubber shurikens (as practice before he used real ones.) sequentally as they bounced around the room, then catching them each with one hand to stop the mess.
"Training?" He said looking down to him. He was young... But he was too old... "... Perhaps I will talk about this to him. To make sure you are deemed fit to train."
Quote:
♪I see,♪ Sona's melodies stated, ♪So, I understand each person has a specific job to do in the order, but what would happen if one of you were to be slain or gone missing for an extended period of time? Would you appoint a new Kinkou? Or would one of the other ninjas simply take over their duties?♪
Shen paused. "Unfortunately... There is none that can take my place." He said. "The job of the Eye has been passed down, from parent to child. The most recent being my father handing down the job to me. I..." He paused, it was a bit odd to talk about it, since this is the first champion he ever talked to about this. "I must have a child, so that I can train him for this job. Once he is ready, and I pass away, he will take my place."