Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

12-09-2012

"I've already answered this Yoshi."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Summoner,

Balance is simply what it is. An equal amount of light and dark. Good and Evil. Greed and selflessness. Love and Hate. Poor and Rich. It goes on for quite some time. We make sure that what we do will insure to keep an equal balance of these things.

Take the city states for example. Demacia and Noxus. One city that thrives to make sure that their is always good abound it's streets. The other thrives off of strength and power, where anyone will do what they must to achieve greatness.

Piltover and Zaun is another example. Both are technologically advancing states, yet Zaun hasn't always done the cleanest, and environmentally friendly approach. Piltover on the other hand, tries to do the opposite, in which their city is progressing, and is staying at a rather clean rate.

As you may also notice, Piltover is allied with Demacia, as is Zaun with Noxus. Two cities of light, and two cities of dark. It is an equal amount as you may notice, as Bandle and Ionia are more of a neutral you could say.

That is all I can say for now without giving out too much information.

-The Eye of Twilight

Emperor Titus

12-09-2012

Quote:
"I've already answered this Yoshi."
"I remember...but do you think that it's now becoming outdated? What balance means to you may be outdated. Sometimes traditions need to be cast aside to make way for new balance. Your thoughts?

Ask Shenn

12-09-2012

"No. These traditions have been upheld for years. With every generation that has passed, we have upheld our traditions, as they there were not thwarted. So I don't see how they would be outdated now."

Emperor Titus

12-09-2012

Quote:
"No. These traditions have been upheld for years. With every generation that has passed, we have upheld our traditions, as they there were not thwarted. So I don't see how they would be outdated now."
"Your previous generation never experienced what is happening right now. The tradition can only keep a entity alive for some time, Shen."

AsktheCardmaster

12-09-2012

((Well...yours was easy...really don't have to think about it.))

On the Eye of Twilight's door lies the tarot card of Temperance. A card that represented harmony and the mixing of opposites. Balance in all things after all...or as Shen would say.

Ask Shenn

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((Well...yours was easy...really don't have to think about it.))

On the Eye of Twilight's door lies the tarot card of Temperance. A card that represented harmony and the mixing of opposites. Balance in all things after all...or as Shen would say.
Shen examined the card, taking it off the door and looking at its features. He put the card in his pocket, knowing who it came from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
"Your previous generation never experienced what is happening right now. The tradition can only keep a entity alive for some time, Shen."
"Please, the generations of the past had to ensure worse. They had to endure the beginning of the city-states, and the past Rune Wars. Not to mention they didn't have summoners, meaning that not many people could prevent wars. I think we have it easier now to be honest."

Emperor Titus

12-09-2012

Quote:
"Please, the generations of the past had to ensure worse. They had to endure the beginning of the city-states, and the past Rune Wars. Not to mention they didn't have summoners, meaning that not many people could prevent wars. I think we have it easier now to be honest."
"You have a point there...but they just experienced that. The Kinkou Order was more influential then. It's still now but your old order fell. Now you have the Void, the Shadow Isles, the actually smarter-than-Darkwill Swain, Zed...I feel like you're underestimating your situation."

Ask Shenn

12-09-2012

Quote:
"You have a point there...but they just experienced that. The Kinkou Order was more influential then. It's still now but your old order fell. Now you have the Void, the Shadow Isles, the actually smarter-than-Darkwill Swain, Zed...I feel like you're underestimating your situation."
Shen nodded. "I am aware of what we're facing, and we will react with our best efforts and succeed. And I'd prefer if you didn't mention his name."

Emperor Titus

12-09-2012

Quote:
Shen nodded. "I am aware of what we're facing, and we will react with our best efforts and succeed. And I'd prefer if you didn't mention his name."
"Very well then...I'm going to take my leave then..." Though in reality, Yoshi knows that the Kinkou Order is doomed, not at the hands of the Shadow Order, but by the fate that will spin its web. As for Kennen...Yoshi has to make sure that he doesn't get too much into the situation.

Ask Shenn

12-10-2012

Quote:
"Very well then...I'm going to take my leave then..." Though in reality, Yoshi knows that the Kinkou Order is doomed, not at the hands of the Shadow Order, but by the fate that will spin its web. As for Kennen...Yoshi has to make sure that he doesn't get too much into the situation.
"I'll see you around I suppose." He said, as he went back to meditating.