Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

11-02-2012

Shen let out a small chuckle. "Clever. Though you are only joking." He said as he walked back into his small house. Even if he wasn't joking, he was more than ready to fight him.

Razie

11-02-2012

((First thought i got in my head when i heard Zed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQr06ZUlR0))

So... "evil" ninjas entering the league now, hopefully you and the other Kinkou are prepared for this guy, looks pretty nasty from what the higher ups are saying.

Ask Shenn

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
((First thought i got in my head when i heard Zed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AQr06ZUlR0))

So... "evil" ninjas entering the league now, hopefully you and the other Kinkou are prepared for this guy, looks pretty nasty from what the higher ups are saying.
Yes... Yes they are. Seems like the Institute will take anyone who cheats their way to power now. I am most certainly prepared for him. As for my fellow members, I am not so sure. However it does remind me that I should check up on them regarding the subject.

-Shen

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-06-2012

"Shen, what is exactly "the Balance"?"

-A Summoner

Ask Shenn

11-06-2012

((HOLY ****!

A QUESTION?

WITHOUT ME MAKING A BUMP?! BEST DAY EVAR!!))

Summoner,

Balance is simply what it is. An equal amount of light and dark. Good and Evil. Greed and selflessness. Love and Hate. Poor and Rich. It goes on for quite some time. We make sure that what we do will insure to keep an equal balance of these things.

Take the city states for example. Demacia and Noxus. One city that thrives to make sure that their is always good abound it's streets. The other thrives off of strength and power, where anyone will do what they must to achieve greatness.

Piltover and Zaun is another example. Both are technologically advancing states, yet Zaun hasn't always done the cleanest, and environmentally friendly approach. Piltover on the other hand, tries to do the opposite, in which their city is progressing, and is staying at a rather clean rate.

As you may also notice, Piltover is allied with Demacia, as is Zaun with Noxus. Two cities of light, and two cities of dark. It is an equal amount as you may notice, as Bandle and Ionia are more of a neutral you could say.

That is all I can say for now without giving out too much information.

-The Eye of Twilight

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-06-2012

"I see... sorry if i bother you, but... why the shadow techniques were forbidden? the shadows are not part of the balance?... i mean, the shadows are necessary, why prohibit the use of shadows?"

Colonel qt

11-07-2012

Greetings Shen,
My question may very well be difficult to answer, some saying not answerable at all, but where do you draw the line between courage and bravery, and stupidity?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Eye of Twlight,

Are their forgemasters among the Kinkou, or do you import your weapons?

Also, would you say you would fight for Ionia before any other city state, or would you say that balance comes before all?

Ask Shenn

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Greetings Shen,
My question may very well be difficult to answer, some saying not answerable at all, but where do you draw the line between courage and bravery, and stupidity?
Summoner,

It is a rather difficult question, though it really can differ depending on the situation. To have courage is being able to do something in the face of danger or fear. For example, I am not capable of showing fear, or any other emotion along the line of it. I suppose this could mean that I can have courage to fight in battles without having fear of getting hurt. If I get hurt, then oh well. I will just push on until I succeed.

Bravery may be a bit tricky, since it overlaps into courage in a sense. Both of them involve being able to not show weakness in the face of fear and death. However bravery would be more of a characteristic. For example, you could say someone like Urgot would have had bravery. Going into the hearts of battle like that, sword swinging.

And then there is stupidity. With all due respect to Urgot, he had a bit of stupidity to go in there like that. He would be heavily outnumbered and outgunned, or blade I should say. He suffered major wounds and injuries. Then he slowly became what he is now, a man who is tied to the smallest threads of life, being fueled by hate for the man who had eventually sealed his cruel destiny.

That is all I can really say for now. However if I do come up with any more examples, I will do my best to discuss it further.

-Eye of Twilight

Ask Shenn

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Eye of Twlight,

Are their forgemasters among the Kinkou, or do you import your weapons?

Also, would you say you would fight for Ionia before any other city state, or would you say that balance comes before all?
Geo,

Yes there are. However who they are is confidential.

You could say that we would. Harming Ionia is harming the Kinkou. Harming the Kinkou would mean that they would harm the balance, which is something we cannot have. As for what city-states we fight for, none. We don't fight for a city-state. We fight for balance.

-Shen