Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

10-27-2012

Shen nodded. "Very well... We will wait then. We hope you luck and that you make the right decisions." He said looking down at him. "Good luck."

AsktheCardmaster

10-27-2012

How do mah actions affect the balance? Ah assume they don't cause' Ya'all seem ta' ignore me.

-TF

AskPantheon

10-28-2012

Shen,

Tell me, how do you think that war interferes with your concept of "balance"?

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

ElMelloi

10-28-2012

Eye of Twilight,

If I might ask, could you please explain to us why, as a ninja, you would need to taunt your target(s)?

~ Elysia, Ionian summoner

Ask Shenn

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMelloi View Post
Eye of Twilight,

If I might ask, could you please explain to us why, as a ninja, you would need to taunt your target(s)?
~ Elysia, Ionian summoner
Taunting helps direct attacks on me, since I'm what the summoners would call me, a "tank." If my allies are being attacked, I must taunt them so it gives my allies to fight back. As you may have noticed, I'm a team player in my matches.

-Shen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Shen,

Tell me, how do you think that war interferes with your concept of "balance"?

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War
It depends to be honest. Small battles are not harmful. After all, war is inevitable. However battles such as the Rune Wars caused imbalance. The magic sometimes corrupted the land, and it was never good for world, for Maokai is evidence of this. We do what we must to prevent large wars such as a Rune War from breaking out.

-Shen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
How do mah actions affect the balance? Ah assume they don't cause' Ya'all seem ta' ignore me.

-TF
Your petty gambling and card tricks have no effects on the balance. It only shows that you are nothing but a cheat.

-Shen

Ask Shenn

11-02-2012

It's been a while since he came down from his mountain. It's been quite a while actually. Perhaps a week or so. All that could be heard would be the sound of Shen's fist slamming into something, with the occasional "Hiya!" sound. Though what was he doing? Who knows.

((Bump))

Ask Demon Jester

11-02-2012

Shaco's voice sounds from the shadows,
"YOU THERE! EMOTIONLESS PUNCHLINE!!!"

An explosion of orange smoke appears and Shaco steps out grinning at Shen,
"How. About. A joke?"

Ask Shenn

11-02-2012

Shen was standing in front of a wooden training dummy. Cracks littered the chest of the training dummy, and his hands were covered in blood. He turned to look at the clown who had come to his home. He paused for a moment, then walked over to a small table with rolls of gaus on it. He began wrapping his hands and looked at Shaco. "All right. Go ahead."

Ask Demon Jester

11-02-2012

"Where do you find a Ninja with no legs?"
Shaco flicks his wrists and two shivs appear,
"Right where I'm going to leave it!"

Ask Shenn

11-02-2012

Shen let out a small chuckle. "Clever." He said. "Of course you're only joking though." He said. Even if he wasn't he was more than ready to face him. Especially in his own home.