Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"... All right, what is it you need help with?" He said as he sat down crossed legged to get to his height.
He unfolds the map to Shen and starts pointing. Sloops have reported that what seems to be a Demacian fleet and a Noxian fleet in our territorial waters. Both are heavily armed. Another Noxian fleet is trailing behind the Noxian fleet.

Then he looks up. With peace lasting for over 20 years, I think hostilities are about to renew between the two city states.

benjimenfire

10-24-2012

Ben carries nelson off.

Ask Shenn

10-26-2012

"In our waters? But why?" He said as he looked at the map.

Emperor Titus

10-26-2012

Quote:
"In our waters? But why?" He said as he looked at the map.
That...we don't know...I just need your advice in this. If I bring in more factors like the Kinkou, it's only going to make things a lot worse.

Ask Shenn

10-26-2012

"It's best we try and settle this in a peaceful way. Try to find out why they're doing this. Going back into war can bring huge imbalance, so we must stop it immediately." He said as he stood up, towering over the yordle now.

Emperor Titus

10-26-2012

Quote:
"It's best we try and settle this in a peaceful way. Try to find out why they're doing this. Going back into war can bring huge imbalance, so we must stop it immediately." He said as he stood up, towering over the yordle now.
That's...what we might do...this is crazy. I've been an admiral and I have seen wars but not in scales like Rune Wars and such...I don't want to be the person to be blamed because I sunk two fleets that caused a Sixth Rune War!

Ask Shenn

10-26-2012

"Good. I'll gather the other two then?" He said as he walked back into his house. He went to the rack that held his swords. Above it was a painting of his father. He looked at it briefly before taking the swords and mounting them on his back.

Emperor Titus

10-26-2012

Quote:
"Good. I'll gather the other two then?" He said as he walked back into his house. He went to the rack that held his swords. Above it was a painting of his father. He looked at it briefly before taking the swords and mounting them on his back.
Wait! No! He follows Shen to his house. I just asked for an advice! Not assistance! Besides, if I get anyone to help me other than my companion admirals, it will escalate things badly. You have connections with the League....I don't want them to know! And besides. Kennen really needs to have a dance with Poppy...don't try at the last minute ruin his heart.

Ask Shenn

10-26-2012

"Balance is top priority, he knows this. If anything happens, we well intervene." He said.

Emperor Titus

10-26-2012

Quote:
"Balance is top priority, he knows this. If anything happens, we well intervene." He said.
If Yoshi did learn anything from his time of the League as a summoner, it is that Shen puts balance over everything. If he, Akali, and Kennen come in, the results may be worse than the initial problem itself. How about this? If things do get sour, we will ask for you help. For now, just acting without knowing their intentions isn't a good choice. I learned this from Admiral Yi Sun-Sin. Don't act until that we know what that Demacian and Noxian fleets are going to do.

Umm...

We'll scout it out. If they're just going to pass by, then...that's great...if not and if things do get desperate, we'll ask for assistance...