Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Within a blink of an eye, Shen darted towards Nelson. He stopped in front of the two and looked at Nelson tackling Benji. He merely reaches his hand in and grabs Nelson by the collar of his shirt. With ease, he lifts the yordle into the air and dangles him in front of him. "My home is NOT your battleground. Understand?"
Nelson: I'll MAKE IT INTO A BATTLEGROUND, SHEN WHEN I BRING OUT FLEET AND BOMBARD THE **** OUT OF YOUR TEMPLE THEN YOU'RE GONNA BE RUNNING TO ME BEGGING AND CRYING AND...more ranting.

Yoshi: Uh oh...
Now it's time for Admiral Yoshi for intervene. He enters the temple.

Yoshi: Hi...I'm sorry. I'm Yoshi and I'm an admiral too and...I guess you didn't get off to a good start. Put duct tape on his mouth. That will shut him up.

Nelson: DUCT TAPE!? DUCT TAPE!? LISTEN YOSHI IF YOU TWO TRY TO...more ranting.

Yoshi: You can kick him out. Unlike him, I DO have important things to tell you. Trust me! It's not a joke! What do you think of two foreign military forces entering yordle territorial waters?

Nelson: THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MILITARY SECRET HOW COULD YOU TELL THAT GIANT LONGLEG ABOUT THAT YOU WERE IN THE NAVY I TRUSTED YOU...more ranting. At this point, Yoshi had enough. Nelson is becoming annoying.

Yoshi: Can someone please shut him up!?

Ask Shenn

10-24-2012

Shen shook his head in disapproval. "We'll talk about that territory thing later. For now..." He said as he pinched Nelson where the shoulder met the neck. He counted in his and waited for the time Nelson would go unconscious. Once he did he merely tossed him to the side. "He'll be out for another hour or so. Now what is it that you wish to speak to me about?"

Emperor Titus

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen shook his head in disapproval. "We'll talk about that territory thing later. For now..." He said as he pinched Nelson where the shoulder met the neck. He counted in his and waited for the time Nelson would go unconscious. Once he did he merely tossed him to the side. "He'll be out for another hour or so. Now what is it that you wish to speak to me about?"

Yoshi sees an unconscious Nelson right next to a potted plant.
So...can we talk about the territorial thing? I need some sort of advice to help me on this.

Ask Shenn

10-24-2012

"... All right, what is it you need help with?" He said as he sat down crossed legged to get to his height.

benjimenfire

10-24-2012

ben turned to yoshi
"Tackling is my trade mark oh well time is changing....Hey want me to take him back to base"
he picks up nelson

Ask the Tempest

10-24-2012

((Ben. PERIODS.))

Ask The Reaver

10-24-2012

((Capitalization also helps...))

benjimenfire

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Ben. PERIODS.))
((you know I did it for you man *wink*...No ****))

Ask the Tempest

10-24-2012

((I will eat your first spawn.))

benjimenfire

10-24-2012

((As will I))