Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

((what's the deal with schoolgirl morde?))
as preservers of the balance between light and dark, where does the kinkou stand on the cycle of life and death?
((i.e. what is your opinion on those who attempt to cheat death))

Ask Shenn

09-16-2012

((Don't worry about it. Just one of the previous Morde's we had.))

When it comes to the Cycle of Life and Death, it is something that we embrace, knowing it is something we cannot best. One would be foolish to think they could cheat death, or try to at least outrun it. Although as the days pass on, it seems more and more people are trying to invent ways to do, which is..... Interesting.... Yet at the same time worrying.

-Shen

Ask Shenn

09-28-2012

((Well since I'm guessing Akali left, I'll just make everything return back to normal, while the whole emotional break out still happened, the whole Akali thing didn't happen.

So after all the crazy **** that has happen, I saw bump. I'm ready to answer your questions once more! ))

Stormer1337

09-28-2012

((she might not have left ;_; ))

sologuy3

10-03-2012

Dear eye of Twilight,
Just a summoner wondering; is it allowed for you to teach an outsider such as myself, your specific skills?

Halcyonix

10-14-2012

If you removed your mask, armour, and positioned your ninjatos differently. How many people do you believe would be able to recognize you?

((I didn't read through the whole thread, just came here after reading the new Akali's thread. e.e))

Ask Shenn

10-14-2012

Some skills, but not all of them. Acrobatics I can teach. However the use of my magic is forbidden to teach. It was a skill passed down from Eye to Eye.

As for who would recognize me, a lot actually. You forget of my glowing yellow eyes. If it weren't for those eyes, I believe only Akali and a fellow Kinkou members would know.

-Shen

Dojel

10-14-2012

Shen.
If someone's action lead to a disturbance in the balance, do the Kinkou, aside from fixing it, punish the offender, even if he didn't mean to change the balance?

Ask Shenn

10-14-2012

In all honesty it depends. If it's only a small unintentional threat, we give them only a warning. If it is a large threat however,.we will do what is necessary to make sure it doesn't happen.

-Shen

Ask A Treant

10-16-2012

Dear Eye of Twilight,

You can no longer lie. Light has caught you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVNrp...feature=relmfu

Enjoy.

-Tree