Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

09-12-2012

"Most of the times no. It is good to meditate and rest within the confines of peace and solitude, yet sometimes I feel the need for a companion to help me with questions I keep asking myself. I've had Pantheon pop out of the bushes to talk to me. He told me about how it was to feel, and to love, but said I should be careful because in the end it could hurt me if I wasn't careful." He said looking back up at her.

DearAkali

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"Most of the times no. It is good to meditate and rest within the confines of peace and solitude, yet sometimes I feel the need for a companion to help me with questions I keep asking myself. I've had Pantheon pop out of the bushes to talk to me. He told me about how it was to feel, and to love, but said I should be careful because in the end it could hurt me if I wasn't careful." He said looking back up at her.
"Oh? You asked him about love? Why would you want to know about that? Is there a mountain girl I need to know about? Akali casually fiddles with the handles of her kamas.

AskPantheon

09-13-2012

((What is love?))

Ask Shenn

09-13-2012

Shen wasn't getting the hint of Akali fiddling with her kamas. He simply shrugged. "There is no girl that lives here in the mountains that I know of. The only girl I see here is you, but it does make me wonder if there is. Perhaps tomorrow I should go exploring a bit." He said looking back down to his plate thinking about it.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
(( It's been a long time waiting for someone to post that on this conversation...))

Blade3324

09-15-2012

((Bumpssss))

Ask Talon

09-15-2012

((50g says on this ending up being schoolgirl Morde all over again.))

Ask Shenn

09-15-2012

((Relax I know what I'm doing))

Ask Talon

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
((Relax I know what I'm doing))

((Riiiight.))

WSB Xero

09-16-2012

*Is eavesdropping by the door*Not liking where this is goin...