Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

09-12-2012

"Most of the times no. It is good to meditate and rest within the confines of peace and solitude, yet sometimes I feel the need for a companion to help me with questions I keep asking myself. I've had Pantheon pop out of the bushes to talk to me. He told me about how it was to feel, and to love, but said I should be careful because in the end it could hurt me if I wasn't careful." He said looking back up at her.

DearAkali

09-13-2012

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
"Most of the times no. It is good to meditate and rest within the confines of peace and solitude, yet sometimes I feel the need for a companion to help me with questions I keep asking myself. I've had Pantheon pop out of the bushes to talk to me. He told me about how it was to feel, and to love, but said I should be careful because in the end it could hurt me if I wasn't careful." He said looking back up at her.

"Oh? You asked him about love? Why would you want to know about that? Is there a mountain girl I need to know about? Akali casually fiddles with the handles of her kamas.

AskPantheon

09-13-2012

((What is love? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q)))

Ask Shenn

09-13-2012

Shen wasn't getting the hint of Akali fiddling with her kamas. He simply shrugged. "There is no girl that lives here in the mountains that I know of. The only girl I see here is you, but it does make me wonder if there is. Perhaps tomorrow I should go exploring a bit." He said looking back down to his plate thinking about it.

UrgotFantasy

09-13-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
((What is love? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q)))

(( It's been a long time waiting for someone to post that on this conversation...))

Weenie Lord Shen

09-15-2012

((Bumpssss))

Ask Talon

09-15-2012

((50g says on this ending up being schoolgirl Morde all over again.))

Ask Shenn

09-15-2012

((Relax I know what I'm doing))

Ask Talon

09-15-2012

Quote:
Ask Shenn:
((Relax I know what I'm doing))

((Riiiight.))

WSB Xero

09-16-2012

*Is eavesdropping by the door*Not liking where this is goin...