Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearAkali View Post
"Shen, I think that deep down, you are telling yourself exactly what you want to do, and I think you should listen. I don't want you to leave again, because without you around I feel like a part of my life is just missing. This wasn't your mistake, it was mine. We may have both lost control, but it was because of my actions."
Shen nodded, taking in her words. Part of her life is missing? He doesn't understand. There is that one possibility but he shoves it in to the back of his mind. She was his comrade, nothing more......... Right?............. "If you want to take blame... I won't hold you back..." He said. He ate a bit more before looking back up at her. He gave her a genuine smile. Something he hasn't done since he was a child. "Thank you Akali. I appreciate you coming."

Dear Kennen

09-09-2012

Kennen dropped down from the ventilation and joined the two at the table standing on a chair so he could see.

"hey no one told me Shen was cooking..."

Kennen looks at the two humans then realizes that his two comrades were having a serious moment.

"Is this a bad time?"

Lunari Starfox

09-09-2012

(( facepalm xD ))

Ask Shenn

09-09-2012

((You **** block you. XD))

Shen looked at Kennen and smiled. "Ah Kennen. It is good to see you again comrade." He said. "Please sit. We were just making small talk. Would you like some food? There is plenty if you're hungry."

Dear Kennen

09-09-2012

Kennen blinks hard in disbelief, did Shen the emotionless just smile?

"Y-yeah I'll go make a plate..."

Kennen jumps off the chair and heads to kitchen and piles some food on it then heads back to the table. Kennen stands on the chair again (he can't sit he can't see over the table <3 )then looks at Akali.

"Umm everything okay?"

((Kennen is the little brother you always never wanted :P

My power might cut out so if I don't respond just ignore Kennen.)

Ask Shenn

09-09-2012

((Indeed he is D: ))

Shen sighed.
"I suppose I should catch you up on everything." He said. He told about what happened. How we went to the sparring grounds and fought Lee Sin. He lost control and ever since he hasn't been the same emotionless Eye of Twilight he used to be. He told him how he came up here to meditate, and take into consideration of Lee Sin's offer to become free, or go back to being the Eye of Twilight. Though out of respect, he doesn't mention about Akali and Evelynn. He tells Kennen about how he and Akali were just talking about what he should choose. "... What is your opinion of this Kennen?"

DearAkali

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kennen View Post
Kennen jumps off the chair and heads to kitchen and piles some food on it then heads back to the table. Kennen stands on the chair again (he can't sit he can't see over the table <3 )then looks at Akali.

"Umm everything okay?"
"Of course, everything is fine Kennen, I was just telling Shen about how much you missed him."

Ask Shenn

09-09-2012

Shen nodded. "What she said. Though surely you missed me too, right Akali?" He said looking at her innocently.

DearAkali

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen nodded. "What she said. Though surely you missed me too, right Akali?" He said looking at her innocently.
"I suppose I might have missed you, just a little bit. Maybe."

xcyper33

09-09-2012

*loud bumps and faint chatter continue from the window pane*
"She wants to have your babies Shen, DON'T DO IT!"