Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearAkali View Post
Akali enters the doorway. "Hello, Shen.." She turns to look at Gragas and Veigar's commotion. "I... they.. I don't..." She takes one last look and shuts the door before anything else weird happens. She didn't need anything else to screw this up.

(( I have no idea.))
((Brolaf Not Gragas))

xcyper33

09-08-2012

Xcyper is seen outside of the window banging from the outside, slight utterances of "don't do it Shen!" and "she'll tempt you with her voluptuous curves!" can faintly be heard from the source of noise

benjimenfire

09-08-2012

EVERYONE SHUT UP...now let shen and akali talk
calls to akali
seeya after the adventure

DearAkali

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
((Brolaf Not Gragas))
((Shhh))

Ask Shenn

09-08-2012

Quote:
Akali enters the doorway. "Hello, Shen.." She turns to look at Brolaf and Veigar's commotion. "I... they.. I don't..." She takes one last look and shuts the door before anything else weird happens. She didn't need anything else to screw this up.

(( I have no idea.))
"... Huh..." He merely said as he led her to that small table in the living room. "Are you hungry? Shall I cook us something with the bag of food that came in?" He briefly looked at the man banging at the window and sighed. All he wanted was peace and quiet. Not to mention he would be more than capable of taking Akali on in a fight.

benjimenfire

09-08-2012

pulls the guy at the window away

xcyper33

09-08-2012

((You can take her in a fight, but she isn't looking for that kind of fight, just the perverted kind >.>))

DearAkali

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"... Huh..." He merely said as he led her to that small table in the living room. "Are you hungry? Shall I cook us something with the bag of food that came in?" He briefly looked at the man banging at the window and sighed. All he wanted was peace and quiet. Not to mention he would be more than capable of taking Akali on in a fight.
"Well.. I had a little meal on the way, but if you wan't to cook something... It was only a small meal." Akali turns around, and seeing his unmasked face, blushes slightly, smiling." It is good to see your face once in a while Shen."

Ask Shenn

09-09-2012

Quote:
"Well.. I had a little meal on the way, but if you wan't to cook something... It was only a small meal." Akali turns around, and seeing his unmasked face, blushes slightly, smiling." It is good to see your face once in a while Shen."
Shen turned to her. He frowned a bit shrugging, then looking down to the ground. "I don't know. It feels.... Weird.... Like I feel defenseless... I feel like.... Like with the mask off... People are just looking at me... Where ever I go. Feels like I'm naked..." He said. He looked back at her, realizing what he just said possibly sounded like the stupidest **** that has ever come out of his mouth. "I... I'll go... Cook us something..."

DearAkali

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen turned to her. He frowned a bit shrugging, then looking down to the ground. "I don't know. It feels.... Weird.... Like I feel defenseless... I feel like.... Like with the mask off... People are just looking at me... Where ever I go. Feels like I'm naked..." He said. He looked back at her, realizing what he just said possibly sounded like the stupidest **** that has ever come out of his mouth. "I... I'll go... Cook us something..."
"I... felt the same way once. After my mother's death I felt... empty. When i put on the mask, and became the Fist of Shadow, I could hide my feelings... But no one can hide them forever."