Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Got kicked out of a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The SupremeElite

07-21-2012

So I was playing in a ranked 5v5 today and 40 minutes or so in the game I stopped moving. I tried reconnecting but it didnt work. Im pretty sure it wasnt lag because my internet was still good and my fps was great throughout the game. Anyways I logged out and tried to log back in and reconnect but every time i tried reconnecting a pop up came up saying that the I am unable to go in the game i was playing. Then after logging off and logging back in I just get back to the lobby. I check my match history and there was no evidence of there being a game at all. So I'm wondering if I am the only one who experienced this problem. Also can someone explain to me what happened

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darlegion

07-22-2012

Sometimes the games themselves get dropped. Its happened to me before are well. I log on select my champ. I get as far as the first 2 seconds of the game and bam i cant move go into shop, so i relog like you but wont let me rejoin. Close the client and resign in completely and game is gone. I think it happens due to lag on the game servers side and all players get ejected from the game. It doesn't effect your stats just annoying more then anything else