33% always

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kapaluccio

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garanth01 View Post
Mk then, go here.

Link:
http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/releases/...ser_kernel.exe

Save it in your RADS file, this is a last ditch effort thing, I honestly can't think of anything else that might work. I'll read up on it and see if I can help in any other way. However, that should work if it doesn't I'd assume the League gods hate you for some reason. =/

At the altar of the League gods praying that will work.
Hope it helps.

Oh, and you're welcome to the people it did help!
I've just tried that, didnt work. Thanks for the help tho.
I will try that hotspot shield thing. Hope it works.

Good luck everyone.

Scoutacus

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapaluccio View Post
I've just tried that, didnt work. Thanks for the help tho.
I will try that hotspot shield thing. Hope it works.

Good luck everyone.
No problem man, hope it works for ya!

Corbin

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garanth01 View Post
Hm...
This might be an internet connection issue actually, I'm fairly certain it's an issue with your connectivity to PVP.client or your connection to the internet itself.
To fix the PVP issue find your RADS folder and open it and you should see a projects folder, delete the Air client, the air client config, and the LoL launcher. Then, just relaunch League. This has happened to me once back in the Hecarim patch so I know how it feels. Just don't fret!
My god. This actually worked!!!! HELL YEAH!!!

EndoplasMa

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbrrrrr View Post
My god. This actually worked!!!! HELL YEAH!!!
Didnt work for me, same 33% thing.. God this is pissing me off..

Scoutacus

07-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoplasMa View Post
Didnt work for me, same 33% thing.. God this is pissing me off..
Have you tried repairing the game?
And don't fret man, I'll help you in any way I can.
No need to get mad over these things, they're typically just small errors that are easily correctable.

Arkaalon

07-23-2012

yes nothing works!!!

ConToda

07-23-2012

I already try everything in the last 5 days. Nothing worked. Good bye league of legends.

Frostside

07-23-2012

What is so cool to see here, that players are better support than the Riot Team Support.
I made a Ticket about it then BANG! Closed without a answer.
I really have the same problem but, my client just have something to download but, it starts then stop, and begin scan my files, after check everything it goes back to the file it was downloading, then stop and scan again, it has been almost a week with this problem and nothing worked.
I had downloaded the game again, full re install, repair and well i don't have any ideas about what to do slry.

Thanks for the help.
(Btw, Riot Team, try help out your own players, since this is not 1 or 2 players with that fcking problem. It seems SOME players, and also before CLOSE the Tickets try to answer it)

Thanks for you attention.

Scoutacus

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostside View Post
What is so cool to see here, that players are better support than the Riot Team Support.
I made a Ticket about it then BANG! Closed without a answer.
I really have the same problem but, my client just have something to download but, it starts then stop, and begin scan my files, after check everything it goes back to the file it was downloading, then stop and scan again, it has been almost a week with this problem and nothing worked.
I had downloaded the game again, full re install, repair and well i don't have any ideas about what to do slry.

Thanks for the help.
(Btw, Riot Team, try help out your own players, since this is not 1 or 2 players with that fcking problem. It seems SOME players, and also before CLOSE the Tickets try to answer it)

Thanks for you attention.
Set your firewall on your router/modem to accept League as an allowed program and that should work.

Gazillex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

try hotspot shield i have the same problema few days a go install hotspot shield execute it then proceed to update your LoL i had to try like 2 times to make it works hope this help you