33% always

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkaalon

07-21-2012

Hi I continue with this 33% problem I have tried everything and nothing happens it continues the same, it stays at 33% with 0KBps. I have reinstalled the game, entered as an admin, tried repairing, and lots of stuff and nothing happens. What can I do?

Scoutacus

07-21-2012

Hm...
This might be an internet connection issue actually, I'm fairly certain it's an issue with your connectivity to PVP.client or your connection to the internet itself.
To fix the PVP issue find your RADS folder and open it and you should see a projects folder, delete the Air client, the air client config, and the LoL launcher. Then, just relaunch League. This has happened to me once back in the Hecarim patch so I know how it feels. Just don't fret!

Mateocore

07-21-2012

totally worked for me thanks a looooooooooooot

Arkaalon

07-21-2012

Nothing still the same and is not connection to internet

Eu4ric

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garanth01 View Post
Hm...
This might be an internet connection issue actually, I'm fairly certain it's an issue with your connectivity to PVP.client or your connection to the internet itself.
To fix the PVP issue find your RADS folder and open it and you should see a projects folder, delete the Air client, the air client config, and the LoL launcher. Then, just relaunch League. This has happened to me once back in the Hecarim patch so I know how it feels. Just don't fret!
i did this **** and all it did was re-download the missing files n them go back to the 33% ****

ponchonator

07-21-2012

Doesn´t works...

Scoutacus

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eu4ric View Post
i did this **** and all it did was re-download the missing files n them go back to the 33% ****
Mk well, first off, lose the attitude, k?
Second, you should probably consider trying to "repair" it then.
When LoL is updating, there should be a toolbox option in the top right or top left corner, what I'm going to need you to do is click it and click the repair selectable.
If that doesn't work and worst comes to worse:
start menu (assuming you have Windows), search bar at the bottom, type "uninstall a program", you should see one that allows you to uninstall every downloaded program on that PC, find LoL, and uninstall.
Now don't get frustrated that's the worst thing you can do, just reinstall it from the website (assuming you uninstalled completely).
That should fix it, hopefully.

I really hope it helped this time man.=/

Arkaalon

07-22-2012

same nothing happens

Scoutacus

07-22-2012

Mk then, go here.

Link:
http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/releases/...ser_kernel.exe

Save it in your RADS file, this is a last ditch effort thing, I honestly can't think of anything else that might work. I'll read up on it and see if I can help in any other way. However, that should work if it doesn't I'd assume the League gods hate you for some reason. =/

At the altar of the League gods praying that will work.
Hope it helps.

Oh, and you're welcome to the people it did help!

JudasMonk

07-22-2012

just use hotspotshield....i installed it and everything works...after it patched up i uninstalled it and i'm good...oh btw this is eu4ric...