When/How Did Your Main Become Your Main?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZzZombieDreams

08-01-2012

I disected every character and matched my play styles with thier abilities and picked 3 that most fitted. xerath,kogmaw,twitch. also had to grab blitz and singed for support.

I dont really have a main but i have a couple i favor.

Pineapple Fury

08-01-2012

I've changed mains a good bit. When first hit like level 20, i got instahooked to Vlad. I seriously played him almost every game. In the spirit of being annoying, I then found that singed fit everything I like to do perfectly. I must have played like 150 out of 200 game with him. Then i played as trundle for the first time and it totally clicked. He's just always in your face and demolishing in 1v1s. I got onto Alistar and Nautilus for a bit but im back to trundle again.

Axlis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

I think the most of my games have been played with singed. This meta that is out now, and everyone rushing to call what role they want, I hardly ever get to play him these days.

Luxiere

08-20-2012

Ashe>Annie>Teemo>Kayle>Varus>Fiora=Riven>LeBlanc

Hmm, quite the history I got here.

Savage Bro

08-20-2012

I've found that I don't have a love for one such champion but rather a Mechanic built into several champions and I do great with all of them because of it. Talon, Akali, Katarina, Irelia, Diana, to name a few. All have an extreme gap closer that gets you to your next kill instantly, and I have a very aggressive play style and because of these champions, I'm often rewarded because of it. Akali though, still holds a place in my heart. She won me nearly all my games from lvl 15-30.

Soup Miner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Shaco, for both his personality and his kit

For as long as I can remember, the joker archetype--witty, sinister, sarcastic, insane--has been my favorite. Clopin was my favorite character in Disney's version of "The Hunchback...", Voldo was my favorite in the Soul Calibur series, the "Green Jester" was my favorite in Gauntlet, "Jester" in DMC3 was a favorite before his identity was revealed, the animated Batman, etc.

Then his kit is just so well suited for *******s that like jesters. As Shaco, I have all the tools I need to play with people. I love it.
I also genuinely believe that Deceive is the single most powerful skill in the game.

Honorable mentions go to Ezreal and Riven, mostly for their personality--less so for their kit (though still among the most fun in the game, IMO).

ZBuZ

08-20-2012

When did you discover your main champion? the first time ahri was free week...
How did you know it was the champion you wanted as your main? loved the mobility + the way she worked. made it really easy to run around the enemy and dodge skill shots 1v1

Riffenstein

08-20-2012

I had tried a few of the starter champs like Ryze, Ashe, Annie, etc to no avail...and then there was Teemo. His straightforward skillset let my mind focus more on the basic mechanics of the game and not trying to coordinate throwing a proper spell combo. I loved how I could just build Malady, Wits, and Madreds and carry games with my right click :P Teemo is the champion I learned to play the game on. Once I knew what I was doing I started branching out to other champions. Now I can play Jungle/Solotop Olaf, Ahri, Akali, Nocturne, Shen, Draven, Corki, and Volibear.

Etherimp

08-20-2012

I have no main. My main is "the jungle", and sometimes I'll spotlight elsewhere just for fun.

Lord Puppy Fury

08-20-2012

Really early, I'd been mostly using Ashe. I ended up in a lane with someone playing Ezreal (early levels - lol meta whut?). For some reason, I knew I had to try Ezreal out just looking at him. There are other champs that I've seen and gone yeah that looks interesting, but so far he's the only one I've had that instant connection with. I play other champs, but he's far and away my favorite.