When/How Did Your Main Become Your Main?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaRidingTroll

07-30-2012

I was liek i cant cs so i jungle and is k

VanityFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

i bought kat and started using her wasnt that good but enjoyed her play style, then i got really good with practice. now im way better with her compared to any other champions i use XD

AdmiralWin

07-31-2012

I was playing with a friend back at lvl like 14 or so. I was Cait and he was Brand and we were holding off bot from three and needed help. Like an angel from above, a blitzcrank said "Hey, hold on, I'm on my way." teleported to our turret and proceeded to grab/punch/silence EVERYTHING. We picked up three kills and I was just aw struck. I picked him up immediately, found his grab to be the most satisfying skill shot to ever exist. This was back b4 blitz was FoTM and no one knew his secret OPness. A friend and I would ALWAYS first blood, and laning with an AP burst was stupid easy against everyone.

Small disclaimer. This happened in normal and lower levels where meta breaking didn't matter. Also I don't play him as much in soloQ, due to him being very team oriented and now mostly reduced to support role rather than mana tank which I prefer. However, with friends blitz is my go to man.

BloodraiderX

08-01-2012

at low lvls i bought only low Ip chars Ryze nunu ashe etc.
saved Ip to buy all t3 runes at lvl20
Didnt find mains till about 300-400 wins Morde, tryna, jax

Devoit

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechamanexe View Post
My main and my very first game are linked. So, I joined league because of a friend. I am usually terrible at gaming and as such I wanted to be the tankiest person ever so I would never die. At the time galio was free, but I could not choose him since everyone wanted to be him since he looked cool, so I ended up picking ryze (a bad decision since I had no idea of how to build him properly). I fed horribly but my friend carried me. 29 levels later, I figured I would give ryze a go again, and I loved playing him.
Thats hilarious because I had a similar situation with Ryze. In beginner bot games when I first started playing, I would get wrecked while playing him *( and most other characters though). Though as soon as i started leveling up, I finally got ahold of some other champs and cast Ryze aside. Played him again in beginner bots with full pages, and got around 27 kills with him, twas a big shocker to me after how horribly i did with him when i started. XD

Bear in a Chair

08-01-2012

I've transitioned multiple times with who my main champ is, but i have to say it's been Gangplank for some time now. Everything about this champ is just awesome to me.
When you find a champ you like you just stick with it, and if you don't get bored of playing him/her, then you've found your main. Also it helps if your actually good with them.

PsychoB0b

08-01-2012

I picked my champ very early...literrally he was my second champ to play as.

I started weith skarner...who I did ok as, but died waaay too easy with. He was already picked for a game I queud up, so I tried out Kog'maw because he looked fun.

Long story short, I dominated. Hard. And decided the little acid frog thing was the love of my life.

I have taken a recent liking to Veigar though...

iDpark

08-01-2012

I main the following,
Trist, Veigar, Soraka, Alistar, Graves, Chogath, Morde, Nunu, I like Tanky APs for some reason.more tyhan half of the champs I pick are tanky AP. I even like playing Karma. (I build as tanky ap.)

Xerado

08-01-2012

I had mained Amumu first, then when Ziggs came out I stayed up all night getting the IP and bought him. That was great for the first 16 Summoner levels but then I still was terribad and people were getting better, smarter, etc... One day, I saw Evelynn in the store. I looked at her abilities, "COOL!~ She can be invisible?!~" Of course I had NO IDEA everyone would effing hate my guts because I played the indigo power ranger but w/e. The first few games went suprisingly well. I take screenshots of games where I did poorly and where I wrecked, to see what I can improve and what I did right. By the time I got to 30, I had already had so much practice with Evelynn facerolling became natural. AD carries stood no chance. Everytime I saw Lux, Ezreal, Teemo, Ashe, Sivir, Trundle, Soraka. I just said to myself, "Time to feed!~" And 9 times outta' 10. I was right. The hurtful comments and mean namecallings slowly went away. People would add me and ask me to play Evelynn.

I had recently got back into playing AP Evelynn. There is nothing funnier that typing, "Hey Ahri!~" In All-Chat, then ULTI>DFG>RAVAGE>AUTOATTACK>HATE SPIKE(Death Occurs). And then seeing someone rage quit or ATTEMPT to counter you with an Oracle. It' s only fun when they run. Or making Ashe go 0/17, ALWAYS having 2 Oracles on their team, though it didn 't matter because Ashe would lag so extremely far behind all I had to do was tap her about 4 times. Soon enough, she became my, "I wanna' win, lock-in Evelynn!~" Even in ranked 100%. People underestimate you and that is your foothold. My friends WANTED me to play her.

Then the new patch came out. I miss the old Evelynn. I can still win but there's no stalking someone all the way through the jungle and then taking it away from them, demoralizing them in every aspect and forcing them into a sad surrender. She' s just not the same..........

So now I play Lux and take away peoples' hopes and dreams with a laser, the end.

Lajinn5

08-01-2012

I played olaf during free week and discovered i love hitting people in the face with an ax