When/How Did Your Main Become Your Main?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingLoki88

07-24-2012

Ive been around league for a few months and i have to say my main is sona. I enjoy playing support and she is very good at it. I played her first when she was free around lvl24 and loved her playstyle instantly. Since her recent patch she has become one of my most viable support champs despite the other teams pick. Her early game harass with her passive and dmg spell make your opponents think twice about trying to charge and her ability to simultaneously heal and enhance movement speed make getaways a breeze. Underestimating sona's damage and survivability can spell death for any oppoenent at any time. I have roughly 50 champs and own all support champs but i always return to my pentakill sona =)

Maylinchuuu

07-24-2012

Riven <3 I love her. I'm hooked on her so badly. I got her back when she was first released because of the burst combo aspect. I loved it. I'd always wanted a champion with high mobility and damage output.
She is straight up my favourite champion so far. I do have other mains but I adore her.

Ouroborous HD

07-24-2012

this is a fun thread.

for me i have a main for every class that i only use when i have to bring down unholy wrath on my enemies.

For assassins it is Nocturne. this was definitely a euphoric experience. so im level 8 and looking for new champs i look at Nocturne and just fell down in joy. first game with him i tore everything apart and instantly fell in love with him. now i use Nocturne when i absolutely need to win.

For mid lane my main is everyone's favorite bird man Swain. Used to be Malzahar until i decided i needed to expand my mid lane experience and thus Swain came into my life with all his DPS and annihilating power.

For ADC i didnt have a main until the glorius power of Varus came down upon us. played him in one match and absolutely loved his kit end of story.

For my support i main Dr. Mundo. got tired of using passive supports who had absolutely no damage and were squishier the the old evelynn. then i tried mundo and fed my carry ten kills before we took tower and ended up with seven before the end of the game

i dont have a mian for top lane since i still havent found the level of annihilation that comes with the champions i main

nhart

07-24-2012

Very first League game I looked through the free champs trying to find something that looked like a mage. And I saw Veigar... It was love at first burst

Gwellaouen

07-30-2012

A lot of difference in your favorite champions. ^^ We are all unique.

I am level 20 for now and not a really great player. I am focusing on getting good strategies and using my skills right. Tough, I certainly prefer some champs over others.

Ziggs suruly is my best. Strangely, I didn't have to think hard on where to place him in the beginning. I was so pround of me.

I like Janna too for her healing ultimate and her speed boost for every allies. I am quite good with her too.

I like Annie suruly because she is a tad like Ziggs but need to use her more.

I wanted to try Ryze more now because I juste learned on how his ultimate works and it's just so cool.

I found that I like how Nocturne works aswell. But, anyway, I have difficulties with his ultimate. Strangely, it doesn't do what I saw in spectator mode.

So here it is for me. ^^

LiveVu

07-30-2012

My mains have changed throughout the course of playing this game, learning and adapting to the meta. No matter how much a favorite champ or amount of skins I bought for that specific champ, I abandoned it when it needed be.

Towards 17xx my mains were still changing, but towards 18xx I developed a more solid foundation of who my mains were.

KMeisters

07-30-2012

Everyday im Rumble-ing...

Also like Xerath mid and Amumu jungle

Junkie Cosmonaut

07-30-2012

My first love was Annie. I went levels 1-15 with her, exploring all the nooks and crannies of the game's mechanics(ever see an AD tank Annie with an Innorvating Locket) With so much time invested in doing every possible item build you could imagine, I became very skilled with Annie and she remains my rainmaker to this day.

Then after a while, Irelia was released. I bought her with all 6300 ip and let her carry me to level 20. The moment she earned her place was during a 1v5 at my tower when all I had built was Mercury Treads, Stark's Fervor. and Brutalizer. I died with a quadra kill and the enemy Mundo running away with 200 health left.

After that phase, Kog' Maw came to my attention all the way through to today. Caster, On-hit, AD, Hybrid, AS... you name it, I've carried with it. His defining moment was when I had a chalice and blue buff. I laid siege to all who dared approach from the safety of 2 towers away, and we won due to me just harassing them to nothing before they got an opportunity to attack us.

But then, a little while back, I was smitten by a new champion. Lulu arrived with a skillset that just seemed much too fun to be fair. It wasn't her flexabilty, her insane poke, or beautiful combo potentials that grabbed me though. It was her turning people into cupcakes when using a certain skin. And when I thought it couldn't get better...

"Yup, that tasted purple!"

No other champion will do.

ChiaFriend

07-30-2012

Ahri was my first 6300 champion. Fun to play as and effective too

Foot Sinatra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

I have 3 champs that i have over 200 games with; Katarina, Pantheon, and Nocturne. I love katarina because of her passive and the ability to just roll people. Pantheon is amazing because of how scary his ult is and his raw damage early. Nocturne because his ultimate is legitimately scary to others and he is the king of the jungle