When/How Did Your Main Become Your Main?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neotyp

04-13-2013

The more you play the less you will have a real "main". I have a lane, too, and I have my "best" champ, Jayce, but if I were against someone that would be better countered with a different champion I have less skill with, I'll play that different champion instead.

Tikkid

04-16-2013

Well myself besides just about enjoying most of the chars I've unlocked and freebies just cause I like playing the ones I would truly consider my main all have something related to eachother lol. They are: Sona, Soraka, Kayle, Karma, and Janna

Ferroseed

04-16-2013

My main is Katarina, I love her passive so much, her skills are flashy and she's extremely mobile and can clean up really well

GalioTheGreat

04-17-2013

I found out Galio was my main when he carried me out of elo hell in season 2.

My main was http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...4#ranked-stats till it got perma, Galio carried me out of elo hell 800 elo and got me out and carried me too 1347 then i got perma lol

Kristoth

04-17-2013

A main hm?

I used up all my refunds and whoever I was left with (could afford) became my main

Maokai :3

Very versatile <3 ...although x-x has been accused of troll picking... D:

Hawko0313

04-17-2013

kayle bought her at level 3 but the was in the trailer
she had a flaming sword she could heal, she had damages and the most ass saving ult ever

doggeris789

04-18-2013

around level 16

during a free week kass

I picked him by mistake

But at the time I wasn't aware he was a roamer

and i fukin love roaming on my mids

I looked at his kit and was like omg this is my champ

I ended up loving him and hes been my main ever since

Slyfox168

05-26-2013

my main is Diana.

every champion that i play, i try to apply my personality to the champ that i play as. and she fits me to a T. she allows me to use guerilla tactics on the enemy, hit the enemies as hard as i can and run away before any real harm comes

rockmax98

05-26-2013

The absolute best way to find a main is to play against or with the champ. Then, watch the champion spotlight on youtube to find out more about gameplay and tips. After that, make up your mind whether or not you are willing to buy them. If it was a waste, refund. Easy as pie.
I hope you find your main as soon as possible, but remember, variation is the key to success. I gives you more experience as a summoner in general, so if you decide to play ARAM you don't get screwed over.

Blitztrooper

05-26-2013

Blitzcrank.

I made my Summoner name Blitztrooper because back in Starcraft II, my name was blitz. So when I found out there was a support/fighter champion with a PULL and with "Blitz" in his name, I knew I was going to like him.