When/How Did Your Main Become Your Main?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftyWillownall

02-05-2013

My two mains are Master Yi and Vlad. Before I knew about the meta and the different type of characters, I saw the most samurai-isk person and chose him. Later I chose Vlad for a similar reason, because he's a freaking vampire! Turns out Vlad isn't really one, but eh, still love em. xD

EnglishLanguage1

02-05-2013

Tried Cho'Gath during free week. Had a blast.

Bob D Tigr

02-05-2013

When I first started playing I played Lux (she was the free champ) and when she wasn't available my brother told me to try out Kennen. Kennen was fun, but then the week after my brother directed me to Morgana.
We just clicked. I enjoyed playing her in both mid and support and she's lasted my whole meagre 3 1/2 months of LoL gaming. I also recently discovered Zyra, and she's become my second main after Morgana. :]

Vask

02-05-2013

My first main became Ezreal, i loved his sniping and just thought he was a really good all around character. But it's not who i want to talk about.

I remember buying Twisted Fate, he wasn't expensive at all so i said "why not?" My first games were horrible, i didn't know how to really use him at all. But i loved his ultimate (so many uses to it). Then one day i starting having the worst games ever, went negative, couldn't kill. So i added him to my "Never going to play ever again" list. But just like every other time i kept going back to him. 2 weeks ago i decided that i was going to master him (because he is just amazing). After having so many horrible games and being told i was "the worst tf ever" i started reading more about him, figuring out his build, and how to play him better. Now i get told "Wow i never seen a tf as good as you" or "Damn man you're the best tf i've seen". I always loved him but i hadn't mastered him, so i made him my main and even my friends say i am hands down one of the best tf :3 Makes me happy!

Oz SammyD X

02-06-2013

Some people here have no idea what "main" means lol, but anyway my main is Singed, I saw Dyrus playing him and watched several streams then when I decided to give him a try I noticed I was doing so well just like Dyrus and that "I'm Singed I don't give a ****" mentality that Singed has just made me fall in love(no ****), I have to thank Dyrus for this lol.

SupremeCK

02-06-2013

Because Pantheon looks cool.

Ill Darkistino

02-06-2013

My main was Cho'gath right from Level 1. He was free that week, and I played him all week and bought him when they rotated. Then I proceeded to play him all the way to Level 20, choosing almost no other champion. I love my super-hungry voracious void monster

Logan Richardson

02-11-2013

Mained Syndra 2 months after her release, decided to main her because:
1)Nobody plays her
2)COMPLETELY underrated
3)She looks so cool

Now I have 300+ games with her and I rarely ever "lose" my lane, even against talon or kha, in fact I win more against ad casters than not

ChiefClive

02-11-2013

Because GEMS... THEY ARE TRULY TRULY TRULY... OUTRAGEOUS

P.S. usually an ez win in ranked when I pick Taric so it just kinda stuck.

Nightwhite3

02-11-2013

I've mained a few champions in the short time I've been playing but my first was Ezreal. I used to have a problem where I continuously bought champions and only played them a few games but one day I saw Ezreal was on sale and I thought his abilities looked cool, mostly his ult, and he had awesome skins so I bought him. He was the first champ I didn't get bored of and I was really good at. I still play him a lot but recently I've been jungling more.