Tryndamere steals a blue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

I stole our jungle's first blue in a bot match
I told him I would try to steal it
He smites blue down to 10hp....
I fking told him I would try to steal
I was akali

Sure, I felt a little guilty for 'taking advantage' of an inexperienced jungler in a bot match. But I'd feel like a worse team mate if i didn't go through with my intentions, especially after I announced them. You gotta learn some lessons some time down the line, and as harsh as I was, it'd be less painful compared to it happening in a pvp game.

Hellow

07-21-2012

itt rage about blue buff. u can't even carry yourself. best idea was to leave game. gj

HonorableGeneral

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJs View Post
I stole our jungle's first blue in a bot match
I told him I would try to steal it
He smites blue down to 10hp....
I fking told him I would try to steal
I was akali

Sure, I felt a little guilty for 'taking advantage' of an inexperienced jungler in a bot match. But I'd feel like a worse team mate if i didn't go through with my intentions, especially after I announced them. You gotta learn some lessons some time down the line, and as harsh as I was, it'd be less painful compared to it happening in a pvp game.
So, the lesson there was...?

If it's to teach counter-jungling, that stealing thing is a poor way of demonstrating it. Counter-junglers smite-steal buffs, so even if he had attempted to safe-smite they would've anticipated and smited first.

I don't understand what stealing someone's blue buff when you're on the same team is intended to teach. I would understand if it's a mistake, but doing it intentionally (even when announced) is just being a ****.

Hell, I apologize when I steal my buffs. Had a game where our mid (Kassadin) needed blue, and when I leashed it for him (as Xin Zhao), he dropped a Null Sphere without telling me and my next auto-attack claimed the buff. Wasn't even at half HP, so I wasn't anticipating that I should've disengaged. I apologized after, and it was all good.

Why can't people just apologize when they accidentally steal buffs?

Savackz

07-21-2012

he needs cdr to right click

KnightxSScarlett

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2142 View Post
trynd needs blue
he never has any mana
Win

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

the lesson is - don't even bother smiting if you smite something down to 10hp. it's not worth maximising the smite dmg only to have your buff/dragon stolen. better to smite something with 100 hp, than to smite it at 450 hp, when ur smite only does 425