Tryndamere steals a blue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thizcrusher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Tryn steals a blue from his own jungle. Noobs prevail. My gaming experience has bein ruined. Drop match.. i'll probably get voted for leaving. Give no ****s. Riot can suck a ****

Kewin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Calm yo' ****.

slimjimo10

07-21-2012

Riot's fault that it has idiots playing their game. And before you say "make it P2P so we have less idiots", just look at call of duty.

xXCFXx Avenger

07-21-2012

trynd needs blue
he never has any mana

Thizcrusher

07-21-2012

I just find it distressing that they want to force us to play w/ ppl that ruin the game by banning for dropped games

Draikk

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thizcrusher View Post
I just find it distressing that they want to force us to play w/ ppl that ruin the game by banning for dropped games
I just find it distressing that they want to force us to play with people that ruin the game by dropping out of games just because someone took a buff that they felt entitled to.

Oh wait, that's what reporting is there for!

Thizcrusher

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draikk View Post
I just find it distressing that they want to force us to play with people that ruin the game by dropping out of games just because someone took a buff that they felt entitled to.

Oh wait, that's what reporting is there for!
lol ok, u try to get 3 other pugs who may, or may not, speak english to report this one noob. Tell me how well that goes

Draikk

07-21-2012

Quote:
lol ok, u try to get 3 other pugs who may, or may not, speak english to report this one noob. Tell me how well that goes
Honestly, if you act this way in-game, it would be pretty easy to find approximately 9 people per game to report you. Calm down, have a nice warm drink and relax. It's a game, try to enjoy it rather than yelling at everyone.

HonorableGeneral

07-21-2012

Quote:
Tryn steals a blue from his own jungle. Noobs prevail. My gaming experience has bein ruined. Drop match.. i'll probably get voted for leaving. Give no ****s. Riot can suck a ****
So if you give no ****s (you don't care), why are you posting this?

Troll 0/10 Would not read again.

Duarack5

07-21-2012

Quote:
Whiner.