Just because everyone's talking about RP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weenie Lord Shen

07-21-2012

How did I do? Most of you know me for RPing as Morde, aka, Account Malfunction Lovekaiser. I think it's been been about a month since I joined, just wanted to know a check up of how well I was doin' so far? Am I good? Am I bad? Anything I need to fix? Am I too serious or too laxed and humorous? Just curious is all.

Drunk Reiora

07-21-2012

The burning question.

Why did you make Mordekaiser a shy lovestruck fool?

Weenie Lord Shen

07-21-2012

Personally I don't have a clue. The whole, "Tin man has a heart" thing got to me, and I guess I just dropped the ball.

Ask the Monkey

07-21-2012

And this is why I'm so close to making a thread about something else, completely unrelated. I have no idea why me brought it up.
Wait, if you're not Morde anymore, then who is in my tournament?
Automatic win I guess?

Weenie Lord Shen

07-21-2012

OH **** I FORGOT!!!AKFJDHASKFHDSIFHASKFDHSBAKSDFHA...

Sorry... Uhmmmm. Gee. Ask the new Morde if he's up for it. If not then oh well.

Drunk Reiora

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Personally I don't have a clue. The whole, "Tin man has a heart" thing got to me, and I guess I just dropped the ball.
Falling in love and having a heart is one thing. You can make him a teddy bear deep down, if you want. But it has to be done right. He still has to stay in character.

Poniesareawesome

07-22-2012

Mordekaiser is also likely far older than most champions (and possibly immortal). Riot has been vague on what is under his armor, so I don't see any problem with creative liberty towards that. Though at his age, having him act like a love struck 15 year old didn't make sense.

I don't think the character is totally outside the realm of attachment though, I know a very popular fan pairing is him and Sona, but that is usually handled with a more indirect approach. They might deeply admire one another and their music, but it seems unlikely Mordekaiser would have a public meltdown over it, or show a teddy bear side anywhere in public.