Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Howdoyadothat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

So i have 1450 wins and 1421 losses in normal mode. I will admit 20%-25% of those losses are my fault learning the game, disconnecting or rage quitting, but the rest...over 1100 games...are other people. Seriously other people sucking at a 6 button game. now nearly 3000 games later I've tried my hand at ranked. I have won about 40-45 out of maybe 90 or 100 games. I simply do not see the difference in player skill. There's always some kid who thinks hes good tried for first blood dies anyways and then feeds his lane for 15 mins. then you got the bot lane who just argues with each other about how the support sucks or the jungler didn't gank and that's why they suck at CS. It's all just the same **** but Riot is keeping track of the **** with a number. not to mention even though the dodge timer for ranked got increased I had to go through 7 champ selects and bans b4 I got a game, in which 3 of the 5 people sucked so bad, the game lasted 18 mins. I understand I should be on a team and play with people I know but that's not always possible, and I should still be able to enjoy the game without relying on 4 friends to buy a computer pay for internet and cut time out of their lives to press 6 buttons with me. There has to be some ideas about how to penalize bad players so it's impossible to get qued with them. If they dodge, 72 hour ban, if they are reported for a ranked game 72 hour ban and HALVE their elo, that's right cut it in #^&^#ing half.

ck Gun

07-21-2012

tl;dr

Fluffyknowsyou

07-21-2012

it depends on your elo. Back when i was under 1000, half those idiots played worse than the people in blind pick. As I rose higher, there are still trolls and noobs. So I just hope that if 9 other serious players cant be in my same champion select, that the other team has the greater number of leaves, afk and ******* noobs. xD

KingSnafu

07-21-2012

they know elo dont work for this game, but it would take to much time for them to fix, and there no money in doing so, the money is in making new skins and new champs to make new skins for the actual gameplay is secondary

Chef Riven

07-21-2012

I agree I am extremely unhappy about this, I just got 30 today, and was playing extremely well as morde, but my team end up snowballing the game to the other team. Also, I actually believe that in normal, people are better than in the early stages of ranked games.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

I disagree with your maths

if 25% of your matches are your fault, then why are you do indignified when others lose games because of their fault. In a fair world, 20% of your losses should be your fault, and 80% team mates fault. If you're directly responsible for losing more than 20% of your games, it means that you've been carried out of games that you should've lost.

Your team mates should be raging at you, because with a 25% loss reponsibility rate, 5% of the time, you're losing games that should not be lost.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-22-2012

I tend to laugh when people bring up baseless percentages and expect a serious answer. If you wanna get better, take full responsibility for your plays and work to improve yourself.

Howdoyadothat

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJs View Post
I disagree with your maths

if 25% of your matches are your fault, then why are you do indignified when others lose games because of their fault. In a fair world, 20% of your losses should be your fault, and 80% team mates fault. If you're directly responsible for losing more than 20% of your games, it means that you've been carried out of games that you should've lost.

Your team mates should be raging at you, because with a 25% loss reponsibility rate, 5% of the time, you're losing games that should not be lost.
Because my 20-25% of losses being my fault were before i was lvl 15. Never, not once, ever, not one time, was i responsible for a loss in a ranked game or a lvl 30 match.