Don't give up, community.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
nah it's too late, they released darius with no concern for dominion balance. it is dead to me
Darius is only so strong because his natural predator (AD carry) doesn't work so well on dominion. Pretty sure Vayne can dunk him though.

Elalya

07-21-2012

Go go POOTERSS rangers!

larkhill

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post
Trufax: There's more responses from Riot on the dom boards than there is for D3 players on the Diablo boards, so hey at least there's that.
i was part of the crowd that got a refund for diablo because of the lack of responses from blizzard on why their game was such ****. dom isnt much better. in fact, dom is probably in a worse spot than blizzard with D3.

blizzard is well known for being very secretive until they're ready to reveal info. a lot of the fun is figuring things out for urself. theorycrafting is fun. its what drove the original WoW community through cata before the community got tired of it. D3 is no different. people didnt expect blizzard to be any different. u know what ur going to get with them

riot is well known for being very open and revealing. people expect them to answer questions and micromanage their game on a weekly basis. when they dont do that, its very disappointing. we know riot likes to micromanage and tweak things frequently and even still, they ignore dominion. this is very worrying imo.

MMKH

07-21-2012

I really hope once Season 3 starts, we'll finally get some more love for Dominion.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

I don't plan to leave anytime soon.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

"I never think about losing!"

OxBaker

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
I think the kass changes were a good sign that they're at least starting to care about us. I guess people want it to be a bit more
Yeah, too little, too late. I'm outta here. Gonna find greener (more balanced) pastures. It was fun! L8R!

urmamasllama

07-21-2012

smite is getting more and more interesting to me riot better hurry up

DiscworldDeath

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
i was part of the crowd that got a refund for diablo because of the lack of responses from blizzard on why their game was such ****. dom isnt much better. in fact, dom is probably in a worse spot than blizzard with D3.
D3 is a single player only game and its balance issues are as bad as Dominion's, what does that tell you? If they released multiplayer D3, then the situation would be infinitely worse than Dominion's, and with 5 classes, which would be hilarious if it weren't so sad :-/

larkhill

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
D3 is a single player only game and its balance issues are as bad as Dominion's, what does that tell you? If they released multiplayer D3, then the situation would be infinitely worse than Dominion's, and with 5 classes, which would be hilarious if it weren't so sad :-/
u do realize u can play D3 with a group right?

i cleared up to act2 inferno with a friend of mine. we were a monk + witch doctor duo.

d3 is a **** game partly because it has boring itemization. its not necessarily bad or unbalanced, its just really really boring. no 1 stat is inherently overpowered (unless u could that DH crit thing that they fixed). dominion has certain champs/abilities/stats that are simply broken or overpowered.