Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Don't give up, community.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

07-21-2012

I am on vacation with limited Internet, and I log into the forums to see people quitting. Just wanted to tell everyone not to give up. I would hate to log on when I get back and see everyone has left. If you're getting tired of the game, just take a short break. I really feel riot is trying to balance the mode for ranked, and I think it I'll be coming. Patience my friends, just don't give up.

Volandum

07-21-2012

Stay positive!

LadysKnight

07-21-2012

Never give up, never surrender

Zeoroot

07-21-2012

Dominion es numero uno, stay positive people.

larkhill

07-21-2012

I think the kass changes were a good sign that they're at least starting to care about us. I guess people want it to be a bit more

LadysKnight

07-21-2012

Quote:
Larkhill:
I think the kass changes were a good sign that they're at least starting to care about us. I guess people want it to be a bit more

True but the fact that they are reverting some of the Urgot changes shows where the real attention lies. I just fought an Urgot, I think he's still a **** in terms of power level

larkhill

07-21-2012

Urgot changes were tuned a bit too much for dom and not tested enough for sr. yes, new urgot is good in dom but he became **** in sr and that's a problem. You can't ignore either of them.

A month ago, we wouldn't even be having this discussion of riot making dom changes so we're making progress, even if it's painfully slow

Catnium

07-21-2012

Dominion 4 Life

/) brohoof

Viktoree

07-21-2012

Calm down Feeds, Viktoree is here!

Srsly, chill the **** out guys.

I had to take a major break from this game because I was getting to distraught over Riots lack of attention to the mode despite my, and many others best efforts.

It's not worth it to get upset, just relax, kill noobs, and wait, it's all we can do.

Trufax: There's more responses from Riot on the dom boards than there is for D3 players on the Diablo boards, so hey at least there's that.

jars

07-21-2012

nah it's too late, they released darius with no concern for dominion balance. it is dead to me