Being a hero against a gankteam

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShinyShu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2009

Hey guys, I just wanted to drop in a word to everyone who still has problem defending ganking. I just played a really great game, though I lost to a better team.
I noticed one thing that somehow got to me today and I call it the "hero" act. We got owned by the joker guy (can't remember) his name and his team of melee and frequently our Nasus kept trying to throw himself out onto the front of the field, even though I spammed "b." It was difficult to push them because the joker could detect invisi and blocked our Evelynn. But I digress. I want to point out some things to avoid losing
1. Count your freaking enemies! I can't express how simple enough it is. If you're out wading in the middle and you can't see 3 or 4, back off.
2. Don't try to move forward to defend your teammates if you guys are pushing. Chances are, you're promoting pushing. I frequently have a problem where we've got the middle tower down and we're at second, and one ranged gets taken down, tank tries to defend him, and stupid ranger thinks it's alright and goes forward. Next moment, both of you are dead, and another because he tried to defend you two.
3. Know who to take down. Usually, take down the first or second best. Usually, one of them is really good at regenerating and you won't be able to. I usually push them back during lvl 6 by using Cho'gath's feast, which can usually break the first 1 or 2 ganks for sure.
Another thing I hope you guys would try is two different defenses. If they're trying to kill a tower. there are to ways to stop. IP (immediate push) or AP (amb[p]ush XD), which is routing around them to intercept. Most of time, u can't AP because tower is about to die, so u have to rush forward. Anyways, I just wanted to say that, and also, that I freaking hate invisibles! ARGH!

Kelfarr

11-08-2009

I really wouldn't be reading a guide from someone who doesn't even know the name of the heroes.

ShinyShu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelfarr View Post
I really wouldn't be reading a guide from someone who doesn't even know the name of the heroes.
Thanks, Flame Troll, I got your hero's name down

Truhls

11-08-2009

its sad when bad players have to point out common sense to other bad players.

boni

11-08-2009

Heh, sounds like the game I played yesterday. Same situation for us, but we managed to win in the end. (Pretty close though. The game took like 70 min)
I was Eve, and a Shaco with Oracle really is a pain, especially because he nearly never dies.
I guess we only won because we had fort (on my Eve. duh. Why does nobody take it?) and because Summoner Heal gets pretty useless lategame. (They had 3-5. Don't remember it exactly)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelfarr View Post
Ever thought of the idea that he's talking about the player?

Kelfarr

11-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyShu View Post
Beginners shouldn't be writing guides for beginners. Its not trolling, its common sense.

dreamenddischarger

11-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyShu View Post

your troll-fu is lacking

Gigarayzor

11-08-2009

I agree with what I think he's saying about people not knowing how to fall back. I've been playing Alistar recently, and I can't count the number of times one of my teammates is running from like 3 of theirs with about 2 and a half hp left, then I come in and headbutt away one of the chasers and pulverize another, then the guy on my team thinks "oh hey, he's attacking them, I better run forward and attack them." then gets killed in one hit while I was trying to save his dumb ass.

Bait

11-08-2009

o.O again, i fail to see the word clairvoyance anywhere. any thoughts?