Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fastest 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTaxCollector

10-07-2012

back at level 11 i had a 12 min match me pushing as Mundo non stop.

amAZZiEng

10-07-2012

did it in under 6 min, mainly bc we got a tripple kill at beginning and then again and then they stopped playing.

Jigggy

10-14-2012

i soloed it in under 3 mins, when both my team mates were afk. ran to their turrit and triple killed them at their turrit, took out 2 turrits and inhib, then blitz grabbed me into the fountain, when i proceeded to triple kill them in their fountain and finish their inner turrit and nexus.

LMQ FAN CLUB

12-24-2012

http://i.imgur.com/GyqLz.png
haven't been playing for long but thats my fastest

Roman

12-24-2012

just finished a ranked game that ended in under 8 minutes :-)

wild nigglypuff

03-08-2013

Quote:
WillWW:
Had a 4 minute game. One guy had both his partners afk after we aced them right at start. He told us to just push and end game.

I had just had a 4 minute 13 second ranked game that may be the fastest ranked version if urs was 4 exactly