Which should Riot do? (PLEASE read thread first)

Host a 3v3 Tournament! 68 24.11%
Feature Some 3v3 Streamers! 10 3.55%
Feature 3v3 in 'Spectate Live' Games! 18 6.38%
All of the above! 143 50.71%
Twisted Treeline needs to be 'fixed' first. 43 15.25%
Voters: 282. You may not vote on this poll

What if Riot Hosted a 3v3 Tournament?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Sencho

09-20-2012

Bump, and PLZ PLZ PLZ Make a online tounry Riot

cralix

09-20-2012

I hear exactly what you say, i used to always play Twisted Treeline and feel the players are underestimated

KevinDelMarr

09-21-2012

All I can say is that Jungling on TT is too unpredictable and difficult at early levels. Not enough small creeps to sustain you. The best you can do is farm the small creeps, go to lane to help out/farm/gank, then go back to jungle.

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

they really need to fix fountain **** before a legit tourney can happen :l

willxo

09-21-2012

I thought u retire from 3v3... How you know so much ???

Velvet Overdrive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

First Riot needs to care enough to fix up the map cause that map has some crazy imbalances. And then some of the more important Riot members need to actually look at this thread. D:<

Eryn

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am taemin View Post
I thought u retire from 3v3... How you know so much ???
My team no longer exists but that doesn't mean I don't want to play

CapnCookies

09-22-2012

Honestly it would make for a good turnout i went to this place "howies" that held a 3v3 tourney and they had amazing turnout alot of profit there.

Coola

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryharderTroll View Post
Honestly it would make for a good turnout i went to this place "howies" that held a 3v3 tourney and they had amazing turnout alot of profit there.
Yeah my friends and I were gonna go to the one that was riot sponsored there, but couldn't at the last second due to one of them having to back out :/

Puffball

09-22-2012

I don't think that Riot should just throw TT into an equal spotlight with SR. That would only go disastrously. Instead it should be stepped up to the same level. There were some pretty good ideas for this earlier in the thread. The best idea i think i saw was for some lower end tournaments to be sponsored, and I really like the idea of a non streamed TT tournament to be held at the same time as a SR one with the final round streamed.
On a different note, I do still see a problem with turtling, but not as big of one as some people think. The problem only comes when a team is only sightly winning and the other is able to keep them at bay. At that point they can lead to the fountain and farm up to make up the disadvantage they have.