Which should Riot do? (PLEASE read thread first)

Host a 3v3 Tournament! 72 25.09%
Feature Some 3v3 Streamers! 10 3.48%
Feature 3v3 in 'Spectate Live' Games! 18 6.27%
All of the above! 144 50.17%
Twisted Treeline needs to be 'fixed' first. 43 14.98%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

What if Riot Hosted a 3v3 Tournament?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IGotCareless2

Senior Member

07-22-2012

There really should be a 3 v 3 tourney, even if there is just one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zionyx

Senior Member

07-22-2012

If there were popular 3s streamer I would see way less casuals who lack knownledge about the map.

This is something that I see very often when I play normals, most casual players does not correctly understand the map as much as casuals understand summoner's rift.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

07-22-2012

Pleaase host a tournament !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
If there were popular 3s streamer I would see way less casuals who lack knownledge about the map.

This is something that I see very often when I play normals, most casual players does not correctly understand the map as much as casuals understand summoner's rift.
ZIO! go STREAM! I would watch!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zionyx

Senior Member

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
ZIO! go STREAM! I would watch!
Haha why me you are much better than I and I probably couldn't be very entertaining :X


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
Haha why me you are much better than I and I probably couldn't be very entertaining :X
my comp runs on 5-10 fps max :P and don't have a strong enough comp for it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
my comp runs on 5-10 fps max :P and don't have a strong enough comp for it
I had the same problem when I started streaming. fps went from 30-40 to 5-10. People joined stream, complained about choppyness, and left.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
I had the same problem when I started streaming. fps went from 30-40 to 5-10. People joined stream, complained about choppyness, and left.
I play on fps 5-10 without stream o.o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-22-2012

Can we get a rioter to respond with maybe:

Reasons for or for not a 3v3 tournament.
Reasons for or for not having streamers / spectate live games.

And then, what would need to be done in preparation for a tournament from the players. Do you need 1000 upvotes? Do you need a donation fund? Do you need a streamer to hit 5000 viewers?

Tell us what could make a tournament happen!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toonzilla

Member

07-23-2012

E1C, I completely agree with how you deductively conclude that TT needs to get some much needed publicity.

You are one of the greatest to walk - you know I support.

Cheers mate, very well put-together post.


123456 ... 8