Bank of Valoran

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

07-21-2012

((Counting that a regular champion salary is 25.000V (V for Valor, DUUUUUUH), which should be the most payed job of all, you can count that a regular salary would be around 5000V-8000V
Counting that, a piece of bread would be around 12V or something like that, I dunno.
So, based on bread being 12V, let us set prices, and do jobs as accountants, and go home to awkwardly sit at a table with our family, and....:WHAT THE **** AM I SAYIN'!))

Valoran Banker

07-21-2012

This is a OOC thread so, no need for (( ))

AskVoidWalker

07-21-2012

(( Nah man Im a rebel without a cause ))

Kiang Li

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((Yeah, I noticed that too and was thinking of saying something. 3000 gold for a flower...))
((If anyone would like, I can moderate and point these out in an effort to have the posters, or hosts, balance out prices and whatnot to a more reasonable amount.

In my perspective, Valours are their own currency, like in a third world country where it costs, hypothetically speaking, 5-10 Philippine Pesos for a bag of chips which is equivalent to less than 20 cents in a country like Australia. However, it costs about 1-3 Australian Dollars in a typical store for the same identical bag of chips. My suggestion: we will soon need to set up general prices in such a format that it balances out to what we typically earn in any Role-Play. An example:

'Type of item' = Costs X Valours

I would also like to say, it costs quite a lot in Karma's tea shop as well, having a cost of 20 Valours per unit of Jasmine tea, exemplary placing it. However, the contradiction lies in the quantity of the product, which is unknown. We will need to set this up as well.

Conclusion: We need to set up prices and quantities for such prices. A quadruple-digit price, neglecting the decimal places, for a boquet of roses is truly excessive, especially taking its common rarity into account. I would like to moderate prices for the Role-Playing community.))

AskKarthus

07-21-2012

Karthus
9586000+100 per week
Various accumulated valuables from over the centuries. Pentakill revenue, off tour.

Jaykoboy

07-21-2012

Jay
70,000 V
Was supported as the 'R&D' team of the Institute of War; completed neither R nor D. Also, his parents own a metal workshop in Piltover, so he doesn't need to pay for materials in his experiments too often.
11,000 V
Firstly, I'm a Summoner. But that extra 1,000 is spare change I've made from selling inventions; it's a bit inconsistent, though.

Ask the Monkey

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiang Li View Post
((If anyone would like, I can moderate and point these out in an effort to have the posters, or hosts, balance out prices and whatnot to a more reasonable amount.

In my perspective, Valours are their own currency, like in a third world country where it costs, hypothetically speaking, 5-10 Philippine Pesos for a bag of chips which is equivalent to less than 20 cents in a country like Australia. However, it costs about 1-3 Australian Dollars in a typical store for the same identical bag of chips. My suggestion: we will soon need to set up general prices in such a format that it balances out to what we typically earn in any Role-Play. An example:

'Type of item' = Costs X Valours

I would also like to say, it costs quite a lot in Karma's tea shop as well, having a cost of 20 Valours per unit of Jasmine tea, exemplary placing it. However, the contradiction lies in the quantity of the product, which is unknown. We will need to set this up as well.

Conclusion: We need to set up prices and quantities for such prices. A quadruple-digit price, neglecting the decimal places, for a boquet of roses is truly excessive, especially taking its common rarity into account. I would like to moderate prices for the Role-Playing community.))
((And this is the part where I get scarred. We...hmpf...we could slowly start turning into *bursts into teers* ACCOUNTANTS. No, uh....NO!))

Valoran Banker

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Karthus
78456000+10 per week
Various accumulated valuables from over the centuries. Pentakill revenue, off tour.
78 million seems like a bit much to start out with, even for karthus. Do you mind bringing it down?

AskKarthus

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valoran Banker View Post
78 million seems like a bit much to start out with, even for karthus. Do you mind bringing it down?
Am now editing