Bank of Valoran

12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunk Reiora

07-21-2012

Name: Reiora
How much you start with: 0
Mundo gave her 2 billion for a vital picture, but she donated it all to Paaviken.
How much income you make in a week: 0
Not a champion yet.

Thepichudude

07-21-2012

Name (Include shurylia page if OC):Pichu:http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1815 ((sorry,don't know how to do that thing with the link...))

How much you wish to start out with:2,000
Reasons why you are starting with this amount:Pocket money
How much income you will make in a week:0-10,000((random number generator I guess? :P))
Reasons why you have this income:Income from mercenary work and arena matches,both depend on wether I succeed so may not get money.

AskVoidWalker

07-21-2012

Name: Kassadin
How much you start with: 1,600,000
Being in the League for a long time, though running an anti Void movement is quiet exspensive after awhile.
How much income I make in a week: 20,500 (League income and a deal with Mundo Corp)

Iron Ambássador

07-21-2012

Name: Poppy
How much you start with: 1,700,000
Combination of League payments and Ambassador work, minus paying back for the cruise-liner incident a while back.
How much income I make in a week: 33,000 (League income and the paycheck of an Ambassador)

Edit: Also, I think these amounts are a bit large. Think about it, a magical potion of healing is 35 gold on the fields. The freaking Infinity Edge is about 4000. Should we really have millions of gold?

TeoLeif

07-21-2012

Name: Teo
How much you wish to start out with: 1,000
Reasons why you are starting with this amount: He sold his flute and lute after getting the piccolo
How much income you will make in a week: 10 - 50, depending on how good business is.
Reasons why you have this income: Teo's a traveling bard who (rarely) earns tips.

AskVoidWalker

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Name: Poppy
How much you start with: 1,700,000
Combination of League payments and Ambassador work, minus paying back for the cruise-liner incident a while back.
How much income I make in a week: 33,000 (League income and the paycheck of an Ambassador)

Edit: Also, I think these amounts are a bit large. Think about it, a magical potion of healing is 35 gold on the fields. The freaking Infinity Edge is about 4000. Should we really have millions of gold?
((This is in Valors not gold ))

Iron Ambássador

07-21-2012

((Right right... >_> Still, I think millions is a bit much))

AskVoidWalker

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((Right right... >_> Still, I think millions is a bit much))
(( I kinda do too, but I assume its just got a really big amount for anything like 100 Val= 1 US dollar ))

Dojel

07-21-2012

((Does beg the question, aren't the prices in Zyra's store insanely high?))

Iron Ambássador

07-21-2012

((Yeah, I noticed that too and was thinking of saying something. 3000 gold for a flower...))

12345612 ... 18