First Love (Ahri X Ezreal)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lceAngel

07-20-2012

To start, I'm going to inform you this is a fanfic that my friend wrote, not me. This is because that originally she wanted (and still does not want) it to remain that no one saw it (for a couple reasons that she wouldn't tell me). But I figured it would be OK if she were to remain anonymous, and therefore made this topic.

Chapter 1: The New Girl
"Jarvan why do you think you have an entitlement to wake everyone up early." Ezreal asked, yawning.

"Because someone new joined yesterday. I think we should all meet them." Jarvan said, as if it were kindergarden again and they were meeting a new student. There were only a few people he had managed to wake up and/or drag to where the newcomer was supposed to be, but none of them (other than Garen and Shyvana) looked eager to be awake.

"Wake me up when they get here..." Ezreal muttered, before laying his head on the table before him, and in less than no time, falling asleep.

--
It was actually longer than jarvan had expected before they - well, she - arrived.

"Hello." she said, her voice smooth, seductive. Jarvan's mouth dropped open, but he quickly shut it. "Sorry I'm late~" she said, not following it with a reason, but as there were no objections, she apparently didn't need one.

Ashe shook her head a little bit. "I'm guessing you know who we are." The girl nodded. "So who are you?" she asked a bit rudely. She had no reason to be grumpy - after all, Tryndamere didn't seem to care of the newcomers looks - but she wanted to get this over with.

"I am Ahri~No need to get so feisty~I like that in a man, but its not needed in a woman..." she said, winking at Tryndamere who simply returned a slightly annoyed sigh. Ahri simply turned to Jarvan, who was, as expected, MUCH more infatuated with her. "Right?" his answer took a minute, less because he needed to consider but more because he was dazed. "Oh? What? Y-yes!" his answer was flustered, as would be expected.

Shyvana looked like she was ready to murder the half fox at this point, but none-the-less stayed at her place. "Who's that?" Ahri then said, pointing a tail at the blond, who was, as expected, still asleep.

"Ugh, thats Ezreal." Jarvan said, as if his being asleep was destroying the peace. "The Prodigal Explorer that always sleeps during important occasions." he hissed, casually hitting the explorer over the head.

"OW!" he muttered, sitting up straight, then staring at Ahri for a moment. "I still don't get what the big deal is." he said.

Jarvan just sighed. "This is Ahri." he said, more than willing to smack Ezreal over the head again. What happened after was short, simple - just some talking, and then after a short period, the fox bid them farewell, with a slight wondering of why she didn't affect him.

Loso

07-21-2012

At first I thought this was a strange pairing. I still do, but I want to see where this goes. Tell your friend shes done a great job so far!

Yasako

07-21-2012

I like how the end of this chapter hints at Ezreal being gay.

But Ahri affects women, too. So her Charm goes through the barrier of sexuality.

In conclusion: Huge plothole, or Gary Stu bull****.

Nanashi

07-21-2012

Will definitely follow this one!

Loso

08-10-2012

Hmm. Bump

AlphaOmegaMan

08-13-2012

please continue seems interesting, plus i've run out of things to read, there are only so many books out there

kirafa

08-17-2012

Looking forward to future chapters. I don't see many Ezreal fanfics, so I'm pretty excited for this one.

xXLostLoveXx

01-03-2013

Interesting so far hope you post more

W4ddleBuff

01-03-2013

Finally a story other than mine that is about my OTP. More.