My FPS plummets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takkuny

07-20-2012

Hey there, as the title says my FPS plummets at random points in during a game and won't fix at all. I'm able to normally run the game at Very High settings (everything). This rarely happens but when it does it's extremely frustrating due to easily lost games and making gameplay nearly impossible.

Any help is greatly appreciated and any threads showing fixes is appreciated as well. Thank you for your time.

Takkuny

07-21-2012

Restarting my computer seems to fix the issue, but that isn't an optimal choice in the middle of a round.

Scoutacus

07-21-2012

Update your drivers.
If you don't know search for system info in the start bar(assuming you have Windows). It should tell you everything you need to know. Google the name of the company that produced your graphics card, find the location of the driver update section (all VGA companies have them on the home page somewhere), fill out the little info needed to find your particular graphics card, then click on the most recent update it should dl or prep to run an .exe just follow the instructions from there.
I'm going to bookmark this thread in case you need more help, just ask.
Hope it helped.