Dear Kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Kennen

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
This champ knows what she's talking about.
No doubt she is one of the wisest human or person I know that is why I'm willing to take her advise but vegetables... Akali makes me eat those things every now and then!

-Kennen, The Heart of the Tempest.

HorribleNghtmare

07-20-2012

so, quick question, how many energy drinks do you burn through a day?

Ask the Megling

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kennen View Post
That's great to hear, hopefully you don't get too bored and also is Teemo keeping you...busy?

Kennen snickers at his question.

-Kennen, The Heart of the Tempest.

(I read the first 10 pages and the last 10 did anything happen between them, you must TELL me!!)
No, Kennen, we're not dating. We're just friends.

((My memory on the subject isn't too great, so Iron Ambassador is the best person to ask about this. They'll be on in a few hours.))

Rawrwott

07-20-2012

((I think they did have a relationship, but then they broke up because old Kennen had to go on some sort of mission and he was worried about Poppy's safety.))

Iron Ambássador

07-21-2012

((What Rawr said is correct. Old Kennen broke it off due to worry about Poppy's safety. I think it was mainly because of the constant inactivity he had >_> Anyways... I might have some other plans right now. You'll see in due time :3 I did like the Kennen x Poppy stuff though... so if my plans don't work out, and old Kennen does not come back, we can try something perhaps :P ))

TeoLeif

07-21-2012

Hey Kennen! Long time no see. Last I remember you had to go on some mission with Akali and Shen... did it go well? Also, how are you not hospitalized yet by your choice of foods?

((Just FYI, I made Kennen one of my character's childhood friends. For future reference. :L))

Dear Kennen

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorribleNghtmare View Post
so, quick question, how many energy drinks do you burn through a day?
I've actually cut down on my consumption of energy drinks to when on missions when I need an extra boost, Akali and Shen made it clear that I become too hyper for my own good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
No, Kennen, we're not dating. We're just friends.

((My memory on the subject isn't too great, so Iron Ambassador is the best person to ask about this. They'll be on in a few hours.))
Fair enough, I'll leave it at that I know you guys get teased a lot about your friendship but a little warning, It's only a matter of time before I swoop in and take him. Just kidding! -.^

(kk and I think I will keep Kennen open as did my predecessor )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((What Rawr said is correct. Old Kennen broke it off due to worry about Poppy's safety. I think it was mainly because of the constant inactivity he had >_> Anyways... I might have some other plans right now. You'll see in due time :3 I did like the Kennen x Poppy stuff though... so if my plans don't work out, and old Kennen does not come back, we can try something perhaps :P ))
(No problem, I can be your rebound boy hehe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Hey Kennen! Long time no see. Last I remember you had to go on some mission with Akali and Shen... did it go well? Also, how are you not hospitalized yet by your choice of foods?

((Just FYI, I made Kennen one of my character's childhood friends. For future reference. :L))

Hello old friend, it is sad that our paths lead in different directions but it is good to see you again...I battle monster horse men from who knows where, giant bugs from the void, and a demonic clown from the darkest pits of the underworld and people are seriously concerned about my health because of the food I eat?

-Kennen the Healthy yordle!

Iron Ambássador

07-21-2012

Quote:

Fair enough, I'll leave it at that I know you guys get teased a lot about your friendship but a little warning, It's only a matter of time before I swoop in and take him. Just kidding! -.^

((Ego Ignaxio would be proud. :3 ))

Quote:

(No problem, I can be your rebound boy hehe)
((Hehe... maaaaaaaybe. ))

Askhexplosive

07-21-2012

Dear Kennen

I was wondering if I could borrow you after you're done with your ninja duties sometime. I've been trying to create a new kind of bomb that doubles as a battery, for those guys who just have to have a self-destruct button on everything. Thing is, I need a bunch of electricity for the seal and it's been tearin' my electricity bill to shreds. I've rigged up a gigantic running wheel in the workshop but I just don't have the stamina to do it myself. Wanna come round my place sometime, work out on the wheel, and progress science all in one fell swoop?

explosively ~ Ziggs.

Dear Kennen

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askhexplosive View Post
Dear Kennen

I was wondering if I could borrow you after you're done with your ninja duties sometime. I've been trying to create a new kind of bomb that doubles as a battery, for those guys who just have to have a self-destruct button on everything. Thing is, I need a bunch of electricity for the seal and it's been tearin' my electricity bill to shreds. I've rigged up a gigantic running wheel in the workshop but I just don't have the stamina to do it myself. Wanna come round my place sometime, work out on the wheel, and progress science all in one fell swoop?

explosively ~ Ziggs.
Sure for science I guess but isn't it hazardous to have a bomb battery because if it over heats wouldn't it be set off? I'm no hextech genius so maybe my question seems a bit silly but in any case I will help you.

-Kennen, the Heart of the Tempest.